Thread: America Best Dance Crew Season 2.

Default America Best Dance Crew Season 2.

Did anyone watch the auditions?. To me i think some of the teams are good but i think that season 1 set the bar really high that season too cant live up to it. but season too has good crews too i think So Real, Distorted X, and ASSID should make it far. I like those crews. So what you guys think?
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

soreal, ASSID and sup3r crew were awesome! Supreme Soul was great in the auditions but they kinda slacked off abit in the premiere! Fanny pak werent too bad either!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Yeah Supreme Souyl was a dissapointment i didnt like their cocky attitude and Fanny pak is good but i dont like the style they dress. like lol. I cant believed Distored X got sent home i was rooting for themm i liked them so mucha nd sass x7 should be the first to go. my opinion.

Articles
    Blog Entries

When I first watched the earlier season, I thought it'd be a boring run-of-the-mill dance show. I was pleased, especially with the judges and contestants' love of dance, it's true that they take it seriously.

As for me, I'm going for Fanny Pak, A.S.I.I.D. and Super Cr3w.

I was rooting for Distorted X as well, but as the judges said, "They shouldn't be the Bottom 2!"

Exactly they didnt deserve to go home Sass X7 should have went hoime and Extreme Dance Force. man they need to start voting better. rite?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Yep. I know it's MTV, but it's about the dance, not the one you are most familiar with. XP

Yeah but noe i just hope ASSID and Sr Real make it far. Also it sucked topbe the first crew to leave knowing that they had more to offer.