Thread: Good Dares or Forfeits..

PillowFighter/VampySlayer =Angelus='s Avatar

Default Good Dares or Forfeits..

Heys.. It just so happens I became the Game Master of an outing with my friends, and now have to think of some interesting things to do at the beach..

Other than the typical Beach Volleyball, Frisbee, picnic, Sandcastle building fun amidst the fire-walking sand, i thought it might be better if we spice things up with a little forfeits for games, or dares for fun =)

but here's the catch.. Chances are, I'm the only guy who would be going, unless an old school friend of mine can confirm his attendance, or one of the girls manages to drag her bf along.. thus, it would just be me amongst 4 girls, and i don't want them going home thinking i'm a total creep at the end of the day =X

So.. Ideas that I have thought out thus far (which hopefully have enough flavour to use) are things like

1, Artist: Choose a person. Facing your back to that person, he/she uses a marker pen to draw on your back, using only the mouth to move the pen.

2, Warm-up Instructor: Self-explanatory.. basically trying to motivate everyone present to participate in a warm-up. Doesn't end till everyone agrees they warmed-up enough

3, Acronyms of names: Everyone has to write the letters of their names in a vertical fashion. The person has to think out a descriptive word for each of those letters for everyone. It's meant more for a know people better, and perhaps get new nicknames for everyone.

4, Advertisement: Plan out an advertisement for a beverage or food item present, and perform it to those present. If possible, perhaps try to sell it to a group nearby

5, Arm-wrestling: Arm-wrestle with anyone in the group until you win. Can change to another person if you think he/she is too tough.

6, Slogan Sit-ups: perform 10 sit-ups while shouting different slogans like "No pain no gain" at the same time.

So yups, that's all i got so far.. was thinking 10 would be a safe bet on my side to occupy us till we find something else to do.

Any suggestions? or potential problems that may arise with the above ideas?

LittleMissAwesome will always be my favourite Twin!!
    ~We lose the certain things, as we seek the uncertain ones..~

i suggest a big game of roshambo (run up and kick your friends in the balls.... wacky fun)
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Namelessfengir View Post
    i suggest a big game of roshambo (run up and kick your friends in the balls.... wacky fun)
    Yes. A guy who's going to the beach with a group of girls should encourage kicks to the nuts. Guaranteed fun for everyone

Considering the circumstances, the Artist, Warm-Ups and Slogan Sit-Ups games have the potential to come across as a little creepy. Also, a man should be careful when arm-wrestling a lady in a swimsuit - you'd need to be very careful about where your eyes are facing. 'Artist' would perhaps be safer if it involved finger-painting something on the other person's back, using sunscreen to make sure it's even harder to produce a coherent picture.

Sand sculpture and sand writing can be diverting enough, especially on a beach with a lot of driftwood etc. Games like hangman etc can easily be adapted to the beach setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Big D View Post
    Considering the circumstances, the Artist, Warm-Ups and Slogan Sit-Ups games have the potential to come across as a little creepy. Also, a man should be careful when arm-wrestling a lady in a swimsuit - you'd need to be very careful about where your eyes are facing. 'Artist' would perhaps be safer if it involved finger-painting something on the other person's back, using sunscreen to make sure it's even harder to produce a coherent picture.

Sand sculpture and sand writing can be diverting enough, especially on a beach with a lot of driftwood etc. Games like hangman etc can easily be adapted to the beach setting.
    Hehe.. i think i'll stay away from that Roshambo..

Well, we're mostly teenagers.. but i'll keep that in mind while judging the situation to use which ideas =)

mMmm.. sunscreen painting.. now why didn't i think of that? as for arm-wrestling, considering that they have to win, i'm guessing a guy would be their last choice to arm-wrestle besides, a game master should be exempted from all the forfeits he thinks of right?

oOoo.. Hangman.. let me write that one down.. Thank you!! =)

Any more suggestions?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Play "What's in my Mouth?". Everyone loves that classic game.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You and four girls? You should just have sex with them in alphabetical order.

Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    idk they'll be on a beach.... the chicks might end up making pearls!!!!! literally lmfao
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Tongue

Quote Originally Posted by Namelessfengir View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    idk they'll be on a beach.... the chicks might end up making pearls!!!!! literally lmfao

I'm not usually one to reply to a post using just an image, but it feels oddly appropriate in this instance.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Makes a nice change from Picard!

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I considered using <a href="http://fools-gold.org/forum/images/smilies/facepalm2.jpg">Picard Facepalm: Double Deuce Edition</a>, but Sisko's just so much more animated.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

I'm partial to Riker facepalm, myself.

Since it's you and four girls, what's wrong with a little strip poker?

For those who gave useful suggestions.. Thanks guys, the day went on really well..

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Did you go for the alphabetical approach?