Heys.. It just so happens I became the Game Master of an outing with my friends, and now have to think of some interesting things to do at the beach..

Other than the typical Beach Volleyball, Frisbee, picnic, Sandcastle building fun amidst the fire-walking sand, i thought it might be better if we spice things up with a little forfeits for games, or dares for fun =)

but here's the catch.. Chances are, I'm the only guy who would be going, unless an old school friend of mine can confirm his attendance, or one of the girls manages to drag her bf along.. thus, it would just be me amongst 4 girls, and i don't want them going home thinking i'm a total creep at the end of the day =X

So.. Ideas that I have thought out thus far (which hopefully have enough flavour to use) are things like

1, Artist: Choose a person. Facing your back to that person, he/she uses a marker pen to draw on your back, using only the mouth to move the pen.

2, Warm-up Instructor: Self-explanatory.. basically trying to motivate everyone present to participate in a warm-up. Doesn't end till everyone agrees they warmed-up enough

3, Acronyms of names: Everyone has to write the letters of their names in a vertical fashion. The person has to think out a descriptive word for each of those letters for everyone. It's meant more for a know people better, and perhaps get new nicknames for everyone.

4, Advertisement: Plan out an advertisement for a beverage or food item present, and perform it to those present. If possible, perhaps try to sell it to a group nearby

5, Arm-wrestling: Arm-wrestle with anyone in the group until you win. Can change to another person if you think he/she is too tough.

6, Slogan Sit-ups: perform 10 sit-ups while shouting different slogans like "No pain no gain" at the same time.

So yups, that's all i got so far.. was thinking 10 would be a safe bet on my side to occupy us till we find something else to do.

Any suggestions? or potential problems that may arise with the above ideas?