Thread: Tavernmaster Hunt?

Default Tavernmaster Hunt?

Where is the maralith snake i cant seem to find it it takes me forever where is it and thats the only hunt i need to finish please someone help me.
    warriorboy && battlingbard.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

This one is tricky without a guide...

Enter the Zentinian Caverns from the Dalmasca Westersand. When you get into a room called Invitation to Heresy, you need to go to the right bottom corner in the largest part of the area (its a rounded area) shut off all of your Gambits and wait five minutes. Enter the rounded corner and she should appear. She's pretty mean as well. Blind and slow are your usual best friends. Also for a bit of extra fun, talk to Migelo after you finish this mark...

Hope this helps.

Oh okay thank you i will try it, took me forever but i finally got help. so thanks.

What happen im done but nothing happen with migelo what is suppse to happen?

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

If you read the Hunt paper, you learn that you went after Marilith to get ingredients for a special wine that a certain customer ordered. If you talk to Migelo after the hunt is completed (you get the reward and everything) Migelo mentions how he finally got a brand of wine he ordered a while back and the name of it is the same as the one you got ingredients for. Its nothing major but I like little things like this that shows the world is connected.

Oh okay thnaks for explaining.