Thread: "Final Attack" Materia!!!

Feena, The Goddess of Ys TifaLockhart7's Avatar

Default "Final Attack" Materia!!!

Um...I was playing FFVII and I'm like near the end of the second disc. I've already gotten my gold chocobo and trained it to an S-Class chocobo. I've also already finished the S-Class and won the prizes. In my Strategy Guide (Squaresoft Official Guide), it says that the "Final Attack" materia is a chocobo racing gift...I've never seen it in the chocobo racing panel at all...How am I supposed to get it? I've already raced in the S-Class for mroe than 20 times, but it still won't show...not even in the C, B, or A classes... Can anyone help me? Am I supposed to be in the 3rd disc to win it? I don't get it...I even talked to everyone in Gold Saucer and no one gives me a clue...

:temigi: :tehidari:
    :kaohappy2 Hey, I'm Feena, nice to meet'cha!!! :kaohappy2
    Thx to Raven Nox for the siggy!

The Final Attack materia can only be gained by defeating the special battle in the Battle Arena. This special battle can only be obtained once you receive the Omnislash limit break and W-Summon materia.

Really? Well, okie then! Thanks! My strategy guide is lame...cuz well yeah...it told me otherwise...=[ Thanks again! ^___^

No worries, good luck!

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle View Post
    The Final Attack materia can only be gained by defeating the special battle in the Battle Arena. This special battle can only be obtained once you receive the Omnislash limit break and W-Summon materia.
    Nope, you can also win it as a chocobo racing gift, as TifaLockhart7 mentioned, but the special battle is far quicker, easier, and less frustrating. The chocobo racing is a matter of sheer luck.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Oh, okie! Well, I'll probably go for the Battle Arena one cuz I'm already lvl 80...heh xD

Quote Originally Posted by DMKA View Post
    Nope, you can also win it as a chocobo racing gift, as TifaLockhart7 mentioned, but the special battle is far quicker, easier, and less frustrating. The chocobo racing is a matter of sheer luck.
    Ah okay, didn't know that. But yeah, better off in the Battle Arena.

Quote Originally Posted by TifaLockhart7 View Post
    Oh, okie! Well, I'll probably go for the Battle Arena one cuz I'm already lvl 80...heh xD
    You'll breeze through it! Handicaps are annoying, but it can still be done.

Lately I keep getting killed by that darn Tonberry! =[ And The Ghost Ship sometimes throws my character out of the arena so I automatically lose...=[ WAAAH! How do I kill a tonberry? o_o

Quote Originally Posted by TifaLockhart7 View Post
    Lately I keep getting killed by that darn Tonberry! =[ And The Ghost Ship sometimes throws my character out of the arena so I automatically lose...=[ WAAAH! How do I kill a tonberry? o_o
    Lol, that effing ghost ship. If you wanna be cheesy, and kill that ghost ship before it does you, throw an x-potion or a phoenix down at it for an instant kill seeing as it is an undead monster. As far as the Tonberry goes, if you have a black or gold chocobo which you might, go to the ancient forest and pick up the 2x cut materia. With that and a good weapon you should be doing max damage(esp. since I think u mentioned you are level 80). Tonberrys fight hard, but they are lacking in the HP department.
    "geroeen, pulsa nyet, tolska tanee pre chem"
    "Beauty is a perception tainted by ego;
    Love is an extension of great emotion;
    Fear is the result of uncertainty;
    Sadness is a collection of misery."