Spore Creature Creator was released about a week or so ago. I downloaded it several days ago and today I began to mess with it and see what I could create using only the free demo. What I did make convinced me that I should purchase the full version of the creator and have even more fun with it. Regardless, those of you that have it should use this thread to share the creatures that you have created (Penis monsters are allowed and encouraged) and those of you yet to download the program should go to the website and download the free version yourselves.

Here are the ones I have made. They are not special and thought provoking but they are my children:

Xaviste
Mancible
Allasaur
Buvil

The pictures are not that large and may prove difficult to make out details, however this can be remedied. If you have the program itself, open My Documents > My Spore Creations > Creatures and save the picture itself in there. This should be enough to allow you to open it in your own program and play or edit it. If you do not have the program, begone as you are both a heathen and dead to me even more so than you were before.

Note: With the creation of this thread, all other Spore-related threads are now deemed useless and out-of-date. This is the new Spore thread and shall be recognized as such by all parties, whether or not they approve of it. This is a legally binding note and by opening this thread you have agreed to the terms. Comments on this note will piss me off and you will probably get sued by my team of high-powered attorneys who are better than Phoenix Wright and Johnnie Cochran combined. Praise Allah.