Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I forbid you to change!

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin I forbid you to change!

In light of information gathered such as Jess/Rye and Kaycee/Lekana both and almost of legal and thus legally allowed to sex me, I have to express my utter disgust and contempt for such an idea. Girls I have known since they were kids and barely legal girls are NOT allowed to suddenly be legal age. It messes with the silent but serious 'I'm cute but you can't touch me' sanctity that was the basis for a truly platonic friendship.

Now that you girls are about to turn legal or are going to turn legal, I am going to announce to EoFF: if you are not legal yet and we are friends, you are NOT allowed to be legal any more. I'm tired of having to wake up and go 'what do you mean you're not 13 years old any more? this isn't allowed! I'm ... what? NO WAHT? NO DAMNIT JESSICA R UNDERSCORE YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE OLDER THAN 12 YEARS OLD! WHAT IS THIS CRAP YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE MY LJ BUDDY AND WE'D DISCUSS POKEMON AND JOIN PSYCHOTIC'S BAOTW EOFF TEAM AND MAKE SILLY POSTS IN EOFF AND THEN SNICKER IN THE CORNER! UGh what is this nonsense now we have to discuss things like like...college courses and like whether to invest your money in mutual funds or candy.

Look, I'm all for the maturity of girls and the pokemonification of eoffers into evolved forms. The evolved form of Ryechu is pretty and asian and she's going to be an artist and draw pictures of bumblebees. That is WICKED stuff and I want to be the first person to buy her picture of a transforming robocop on a unicorn. I mean, only a genius can paint that.

The point is that if you're going to turn legal age, I don't want to know about it. It's scaring me and now Kaycee is freaking me out.

(4:06:47 AM) Kaycee: i turn 18 in 20 days
    (4:06:51 AM) PG ~ Ne te quaesiveris extra: holy carp
    (4:06:53 AM) PG ~ Ne te quaesiveris extra: that's
    (4:06:54 AM) PG ~ Ne te quaesiveris extra: wow
    (4:06:56 AM) Kaycee: xD
    (4:06:58 AM) PG ~ Ne te quaesiveris extra: that's so wrong

What is this crap. In twenty days I will be 28 years old. I'm like 11 years older than these girls and they're telling me they are legal age. I am scared and asian.

I'm reminded of these kids I met a really long time ago in the summer. We would go to this fishing resort and there would be kids. I was like, 15 at the time and met this 12 year old (age didn't matter then) blonde girl. We played shuffleboard and everything was super duper. The next year when I was 16 I ended up playing spin the bottle with her and two other girls aged 12 and 13 respectively. So there's this ongoing joke of mine where I say (out of context): the youngest girl I ever was with was 12 years old. Wicked huh?

Well it became less and less wicked as they grew up. When this girl turned 16, she blossomed, so to speak. And by the time she was 18 she was already drinking alcohol and was on her way to being quite the lady (no really though she was HOT). I have to say that if I had just met her and she was that into me (not likely -- we would be strangers and not have like 6 years of part time friendship), I would have tried something with her. But instead, I keep thinking she's that 12 year old girl my brother still has a picture of (it reminds us of the days when kids could be kids and we didn't need to get drunk as I did tonight to have fun).

Anyway, I had to back away from that cottage -- seeing this girl get older and older made me sad and broke my heart that if I were to actually succeed doing anything with her, it would be like having sex with a 12 year old girl I met years ago. Does that seem weird to you? Well it does a little to me and that's what I tend to think when I start to consider Jess/Kaycee's age. No I wouldn't really try anything with either of them, because once again I would feel super weirded out.

So yeah, if you aren't legal age, don't grow up. I don't want to know. It's scary. I'm scared. I'm hiding in a corner cowering as I type this. Also what does it feel like for you to see kids grow up? I mean when I first joined EoFF in 2001 I was like 21 years old so I was always an adult here. But now I'm almost 30 years old. In three more years I will be celebrating 10 years with EoFF.

I am scared. Stop growing old. Help! HELP! JESSICA UNDERSCORE YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD WHAT IS THIS TRAVESTY IT'S LIKE A PIKACHU DIGIVOLVING INTO CHARMANDER THIS SORT OF THING CAN'T HAPPEN NOT ALLOWED

T_______________________________T

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

That's an odd way to look at it, but I understand what you mean. Mostly. Heh, don't freak out about it, you can't change anything

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I'm sorry I freaked you out! ;_;

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I like it when girls notify me when they are closing in on legal age. That way I won't have to keep track.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I agree with PG, this should be like neverland and PG should be Peter Pan and Rye can be Wendy?
    FOA

Add Me to Your Mana Pool 41-Inches-Wide's Avatar
    Blog Entries

BAWWWWWWWWWWWW
    That's what all old men say.

Happy Birthday to Me

not you naan bread Sergeant Hartman's Avatar

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

My little cousin is staying 8 years old forever. End of story.
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

It's okay, PG. We'll just go down the orphanage and pick you out a couple of new friends.

Blog Entries

tl;dr i'm a paedophile

there was a picture here

Quote Originally Posted by Levian View Post
    I like it when girls notify me when they are closing in on legal age. That way I won't have to keep track.
    What is this blasphemy! They keep telling me their all illegal yet. Curses!
    This space intentionally left blank.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

I'm not a pedo I'm

Screw you guys.

I can't wish for the old days when Rye was a kid and lekana didn't exist...wait that's not fun.

I know how you feel Peegee. My cousin will always be an adorable little five year old to me, not the uber-annoying 13 year old she is now.
    The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow

:mog: mmm i guess a few enhanced body parts can get anyone in a fix. I thought better of you pg.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'M SORRY PG, BUT I'LL STILL ALWAYS BE YOUR LITTLE GIRL.