A few weeks ago, I began a video project called '8-Bit Theatre Chaos', a video series based on the 8-Bit Theatre comics by Brian Clevinger (nuklearpower.com). There was a short series of flash animations that did the same as we're doing, telling the story aloud instead making people have to read it, but unfortunately there were no more than four episodes and I thought that was a shame, since it was so good and the comics are so great.

So I got together and a few friends and here's what we have so far:
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4

Now, from here on out, the plot starts to thicken and we need a few more voice actors (desperately Princess Sara, but anything would be nice). If you'd like to be involved, please don't hesitate to send me 'audition'. Of course there are a few key rules:
* Be clear and consicise in regards to who you are playing.
* No voice manipulation. If you want it, and I think it's necessary, I will do it myself to the clips you send me.
* Recordings have to be a fairly good quality. I'll allow faint background noise, but too much is a no-go, and try not to distort the clip by speaking too close to the microphone.
If you want to audition, please record a few lines by the character(s) and upload them to MegaUpload or something simliar and email me a link to the file (psyniac_123@ntlworld.com) with the subject as something ike '8-bit theatre audition'.

For girls auditioning as Princess Sara or Garland, please record all of their lines from comics 53, 54, 55, 78, 79 and 80 (and 86 if you're Garland) and send me that, so that if I decide you're in, you don't have to record again for a while. Finally, those who want to be Princess Sara or Garland, you have until the 10th to send me your lines.

ONE LAST THING: THIS WILL BE A LONG-RUNNING PROJECT. Me and my friends who play the Light Warriors record our lines every five weeks, for five weeks worth of episodes (that's FIFTY comics). Please be prepared to do the same if you want to be involved. With most characters, they don't have too much to say, and dip in and out the story a lot... but please keep it in mind.

Add psyniac_123(@)hotmail(.)com to your MSN if you would like to discuss this further Thanks for your time guys! And PLEASE audition, especially for Sara!