Thread: Adulthood-The Movie

Default Adulthood-The Movie

Has anyone seen it, granted the majority of people on hear aren't from the United Kingdom, but those of you who are, have you seen this film? Personally i thought it was better than Kidulthood, i was a little disapointed Jaime Winstone didnt make an appearance though, her slaggish antics where both disgusting and a joy to watch... :P
    Anyone else got comment on this or KIdulthood?
    Thats me in the blue sporting the Edward Scissorhands haircut

Thanx for the cool Siggie Starry Relm.
    :evilking: :evilking:

I liked the bit at the end lol it was a good film especially since i live near london and i know a few people like that lol.
    George 'G-lamb' Lambert<span style="font-family: &quot;lucida grande&quot;,tahoma,verdana,arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; font-variant: normal; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; color: #555555; text-decoration: none;">&nbsp;|&nbsp;</span>Create your badge

<3 G3ORGE Loves Klauski <3 -->

I've yet to see Adulthood, because I'd rather not get ID'd at the cinema. I'll probably buy it when it comes out on DVD. :/

piratin it iz way 2 hrd

Kidulthood is an amazing movie though, it portrayal of the Youth (lol chavs) culture was really realistic and shows how Britain's newest generation is acting like a group of tools.

The soundtrack was ace too.
    яєρριη_мαη¢2k8
    [leeza]14 times over the 50 kb filesize limit. Yep. That's a record. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

I liked Kidulthood, mainly because the actors were good at portraying the urban culture in London. Good soundtrack too.

Ill see Adulthood on DVD most probably, although I'd like to see it in the cinema. When I saw Kidulthood in the cinema it was great. The entire cinema was packed with thugs (I live in South London so thats not very surprising) but the atmosphere was great and very lively. Better than it being dead silent.

[QUOTE=Innes;2522751]I've yet to see Adulthood, because I'd rather not get ID'd at the cinema. I'll probably buy it when it comes out on DVD. :/

piratin it iz way 2 hrd
    QUOTE]

True dat, ill get it on dvd when it comes out so me and my friends can all watch it three times in a row like we did with Kidulthood.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Kidulthood was one of the funniest films I've ever seen. I want to watch Adulthood, as I am hoping that it is as funny, if not funnier. xD

Two weeks is totally not too late.

I saw adulthood last night, didn't think it was as good as kidulthood (brilliant film, so realistic)
    But yeah it was still worth seeing, even without Jamie Winstone in it