Thread: The Caravan

Default The Caravan

Hi guys, 1st post here, english is not my 1st laguage so I'll ask to forgive me in advance for any weird looking thing I might write... :)

Im playing FF1 right now for the 1st time of my life. Just downloaded an NES emulator to resurrect good good old memories and found that game! Remembered it was a hit back in the early 90s! But at that time I was not speaking English at all... so I couldn't play it!

Decided to give it a try, and WOOOOOOOOO.... What a game! (Probably best NES game ever with BaseballStars 1)

In fact Im lying. Im actually playing my second game... 1st one I played with 2 Fighters, a Black and a White Mage.... Figured it was pretty easy game, (beat it at LVL 27) but suspected it might have been because of the strength of my crew.

In this 2nd game, I pinched a fighter for a Red Mage... Should have find this web site before, cause I now realize its even stronger than my 1st party. (still... Im already at LVL 13... So ill finish that game)

Any way, its not my point... Ill fix that later... : )

I just red the strategy section of this site and heard about that spot of desert just north of the <<caravan>> where you can land the Air Ship... And this new information is supposed to save me hell of a walk!

The only problem for me is that I have absolutely no idea what the dam <<caravan>> is!

Is it possible that I finnished the 1st game without finding it, or I just dont rememeber?

TY in advance.

The spot in question is a little patch of desert (an oasis basically) separated from the big huge desert in the upper corner of that large desert. When you step on the square in the middle of the oasis, you end up in the shop screen for the caravan to buy the fairy that was kidnapped by pirates and sold. It's one of the prerequisite items for going to the Under Water Shrine and fighting Kraken.
    This space intentionally left blank.

TY....

Ok yeah you are right...
    Just forgot about that I guess.

It's kind of a small point that most everyone forgets. Every play through I always curse at the submarine as to why I can't go in it yet when I forget about that guy. XD
    This space intentionally left blank.

And I guess I would have forgot this time too without the discovery of eyeonff.com!! ;)