Thread: New and improved FFVI FAQ - Now with 33% more yeti! (New posters please read)

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Relm New and improved FFVI FAQ - Now with 33% more yeti! (New posters please read)

If there are any items that you feel should be added to the FAQ, feel free to PM a moderator and we'll see if they should be added.
    Umaro (Front).gif FFVI for the N64? There were never any plans to put FFVI on the Nintendo 64. This image that's all over the internet was just a tech demo showcasing what the Nintendo 64 was capable of.
    Umaro - Angry.gif Shadows Dreams Shadow only has FIVE dreams. Not 7. Relm has 1 dream if you do not save Shadow on the Floating Island.
    Umaro - Cast.gif Relm and Shadow Relm is Shadow's daughter, simple isn't it? They can both equip the memento ring.
    Umaro (Left).gif Can I revive Leo, get Duncan etc.. ? No. You can only play as Leo in the story battle in Thamasa and you can't play as Duncan. No one can be revived in this game except for the story piece with Rachel. It is possible to get Leo and others in your party through cheat devices like Game Genies, but we're better than that, aren't we?
    Umaro - Sad (Front).gif How do I get the Gamma Sword? It doesn't exist. Stop asking.
    Umaro - Finger.gif How to get the Ragnarok Sword and Esper? You can't in the SNES and PSOne versions. You can get both in the GBA version if you take the esper from the old man in Narshe and then steal the Ragnarok from the Girl on the third stage of the final battle and save your game after completing the game.
    Umaro - Wounded.gif How do I get the Water Rondo dance? Water Rondo HAS to be gotten in the first half of the game before going to the floating island. While in Narshe theres a scene involving Lone Wolf and Mog. You have the choice of saving the golden hairpin or mog. Save Mog. You can get more pins later but if you don't save Mog here he won't join up with you. Afterwards go to the Veldt with Mog in your party and go down the serpent trench.
    Umaro - Down.gif How do I get Umaro to join my party? In the world of Ruin go to Narshe. There's a scene at the top of the mines where the Esper Tritoch will be (Yes it's the same place as in the World of Balance). After fighting Tritoch the ledge will crumble away. Choose to jump down and follow through the cavern inside. Umaro will be found near the end and if Mog is in your party he will join the team.
    Umaro - Shocked.gif How do I fight the Czar Dragon/Kaiser Dragon While the Czar Dragon is found inside the SNES FFVI ROM, he is unreachable, i.e. you can't fight him so quit asking. The Kaiser Dragon is available to fight in the GBA version after you've beaten the game. A new cave opens up by the Coliseum(look for a lone tree on an island) and it is a three-party cave with the Kaiser Dragon at the end.
    Umaro - Glance.gif Where are the eight dragons? Blue Dragon - Ancient Castle Dirt Dragon - Opera House Gold Dragon - Kefka's Tower Ice Dragon - Narshe Red Dragon - Phoenix Cave Skull Dragon - Kefka's Tower Storm Dragon - Mt. Zozo White Dragon - Fanatic's Tower
    Umaro - Sad (Left).gif How can I get the Paladin Ring? You can't. Now go make your bed.
    If there are any items that you feel should be added to the FAQ, feel free to PM a moderator and we'll see if they should be added.
    Figaro Castle

Blog Entries

Relm

EVERYBODY DANCE NOW
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!