Thread: Translation of FF4 Easytype

Default Translation of FF4 Easytype

No, FF2US isn't Easytype.

Does anyone know where to find a complete translation, not the one from Dark Knight Kain, his isn't complete.

If this is against the rules (checked the rules, didn't see anything about this), then go ahead and delete, or lock.

Well, there is always the translation from Dragonsbrethren, but I'm afraid it is just as, if not more, incomplete than the one you mentioned. I don't think there is a full translation of this game yet, possibly because it is so akin to the US FFII with only minor differences only the die-hard fans would care about. Of course, I could be wrong, but ever since all unique content from FFIV easytype has been implemented in FFIV advance, people just aren't interested in this kind of stuff anymore.

Blog Entries

Im pretty sure FF2US is the easy type. You are thinking of FF4 on the playstation.

Quote Originally Posted by leader of mortals View Post
    Im pretty sure FF2US is the easy type. You are thinking of FF4 on the playstation.
    Nope, there's actually some differences between the Japanese FF4 Easytype and FF2 US. The playstation version was a translation of the original FF4. Read it here.