Thread: without sounding too dumb

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default without sounding too dumb

Without looking like a complete idiot and sounding dumber than dumb I have a question.

I own a Nintendo DS and have Animal Crossing and Pokemon Diamond I noticed that some people listed their friend codes for these games in the collective thread. My question is How do I find this on my game and also what do I have to do to find someone in particular. Yes my DS does go online too.

In Animal Crossing: Wild World you have to go find Copper. He can be found in the "Main Gate" of your town. If you talk to him you can set up the Wi-Fi connection with him, and he'll tell you your Friend Code.

I'm pretty sure in Pokemon all you have to do is go to a Poke Center, go downstairs, and talk to one of the people there, and they should give you the "Pal Pad" and your own Friend Code.

I can't really help you with "finding someone in particular" because I've never actually been on the Wi-Fi for the DS myself. xD
    wheee!

:hello: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HELLO KITTY SMILEY :hello:

oreodaredattoomotteyagaru Recognized Member JKTrix's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Site Staff

To 'find someone in particular' you have to contact them somehow in the real world and get their respective friend codes.

In order to generate a code for a game, you will actually have to connect to the service at least once. Usually, wherever you go in the game to get online, the place where you find your friend code should be nearby (if not the same screen).