Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm enjoying my new copy of Final Fantasy I(PSP)!!

Final Fantasy I came out for...
    Nes
    Msx2(Japan only)
    Wonderswan Color(Japan only)
    Playstation 1
    Gameboy Advance
    Cellphones(Japan only)
    PSP

I played a couple hours of Final Fantasy Tactics A2 tonight, but I'll get back to this game. I'm at the start of the Lifespring Grotto right now. !!!

EDIT:
    7-29-2008
    I haven't played this game FF Tactics A2 for maybe 10 days so far, although I started playing FF Tactics A2 again tonight. This is because I've decided to upgrade my pc soon and buy The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Mass Effect. So I ended up researching The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and watching videos of it, instead of playing FF I and FF Tactics A2. After decided to get this ultimate game again(I had it for a little while on Xbox 360), I find it hard to go back and play FF I and FF Tactics A2, which I don't like as much.

Bottom line is that I've lost a huge amount of interest in this game as a result of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. But I need to work hard to finish this game, upgrade my pc, and buy The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Mass Effect, and possibly Fallout 3.

What is your thought? ?!~
    Last edited by Dragonsoul; 07-31-2008 at 05:18 AM.
    Recently beaten: Alundra 1, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Final Fantasy I
    Will play next: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Mass Effect, Fallout 3(???)
    *Last Update 7-25-2008

I got my PSP copies of FFI and FFII today. I immediately started FFI and its pretty good fun. Nice and old skool.

Ive just defeated that fake King in the castle. Astos, I think his name is. The difficulty is pretty high still. I had serious problems in that Marsh place. But after dieing once (stupid Piscadaemons!) I pulled through.

"They said this day would never come. They said our sights were set too high. They said this country was too divided, too disillusioned to ever come around a common purpose. But on this January night, at this defining moment in history, you have done what the cynics said we couldn't do." - Barack Obama.
    clicky clicky clicky

Got the psp version about a week ago now.

Completed it last night.

When I say completed I really mean beat Chaos.

A few things I don't quite understand about it though.

(SPOILER)
    I don't get how Garland is both the first boss and the last boss?

Why are the four fiends from FFIV in it?

What was the point of adding the labyrinth of time?

Where the hell is Omega? Because I managed to get to Shinryu lol
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

Played the NES version, loved it

Played DoS, loved it

getting the PSP version this xmas and your making me envious >_<

To answer the above

(SPOILER)

When Garland was defeated at the beginning of the game, he was resurrected by the power of the four orbs (crystals in future versions) and sent back in time 2000 years by the Four Fiends. From the past, they are sent into the present by Garland to cause mass destruction and will eventually be responsible for his resurrection. This pact creates a time-loop and allows Garland to live forever (This turned him into Chaos). The Light Warriors went back in time 2000 years ago at the ruins of the Chaos Shrine where they fight the Four Fiends again BEFORE Garland sends them into the future, ultimately destroying them from the time loop (they cant exist in the future if their past was killed). At the end they confront Garland who through the time loop had become the demon Chaos, who is then defeated by the Light Warriors.

There not, these Fiends came first, so they are the originals.

No idea

Not sure, havent got around to playing the Soul Of Chaos dungeon yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Project G View Post

Completed it last night.

(SPOILER)

Where the hell is Omega? Because I managed to get to Shinryu I cried aloud with mirth and merriment
    The four Fiends, Omega and Shinryu are only "extras".
    They are in the Soul of Chaos dungeons.(I hate having to run through the WHOLE dungeon just to fight one more boss, but oh well. :/
    Oh, and yes, I LOVE the PSP version, the gameplay is the same, the difficulty is nice and the graphics are wonderful .^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Firion View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Project G View Post

Completed it last night.

(SPOILER)

Where the hell is Omega? Because I managed to get to Shinryu I cried aloud with mirth and merriment
    The four Fiends, Omega and Shinryu are only "extras".
    They are in the Soul of Chaos dungeons.(I hate having to run through the WHOLE dungeon just to fight one more boss, but oh well. :/
    Oh, and yes, I LOVE the PSP version, the gameplay is the same, the difficulty is nice and the graphics are wonderful .^^

Dude...I think he might've realised this since then, look how old this thread is.

PS: