Thread: EoFF Dream Dinner Guests!

Pink Grin EoFF Dream Dinner Guests!

Chomp glomp.

Greetings again, my wonderfully wonderous friendly friends! A Most Loved Man has just started making preperations for a FEAST he is cooking for his good friends this evening when he suddenly came up with this MAGNIFICENT idea for a Topic!

A Most Loved Man wishes to ask his friends on EoFF who their dream dinner guests would be? Who would you invite around for a meal, whilst discussing interesting topics of, errr, discussions!

A Most Loved Man would invite Laddy so we could discuss the current state of the Hippie nation, Roto13 so we could discuss all things Nintendo and Blue Harvest because, well, A Most Loved Man loves Blue Harvest

A Most Loved Mans other guests would be Barack Obama, Hitler, Satan (), Lindsay Lohan and Tom Cruise

Who would YOOOOOOOOU invite for dinner?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Dr. Acula, cause she lives on the other side of the world so I'm not likely to see her otherwise. Also she might take me back to kiwiland

Dynast so we could draw things and be Virgo buddies together

Breine and Cz, cause they make for good conversation. Psy, Captain Maxx Power, Hartman and IDNAN because they make for good stupid conversation. All the same thing, really

Typh (and eiko, and Hazzard, if he ever wakes up )so we could all play a game after dinner

ANYONE WHO WANTS CAN COME TO A BERRY BANQUET

Blog Entries

Everyone who follows non-premiership football, so we can spend hours discussing how it's Championship today, Champions League tomorrow for the Swans.

Nobody then

there was a picture here

I don't really know anyone here so here's who I'd invite:

Steve Jobs, so I can ask why he charges so much for stuff.
    Tony Romo, so I can ask why he keeps dropping the football.
    Dilbert, so I can ask when he'll get around to my flying car design.
    Evanna Lynch, so I have something to stare at.
    Johnen Vasquez, so I can kidnap him and force him to make more Invader Zim.

And that would about do it!
    "Day and night divided, two worlds torn apart, standing in the shadows, wondering where you are. This is my confession, this is my heart burning down, giving out and taking me over. So far away, I don't know where I am, so hard to take, you slip right through my hands. So much left upspoken, unopened, I'm broken, I'll be waiting here for you..." Thrillseekers 'Waiting Here For You' (Currently stuck in my head!)

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles