Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's 11 AM....I'm the only one in the house awake?

Default It's 11 AM....I'm the only one in the house awake?

This is kinda creepy I mean I'm about to eat lunch.

My brother is up above me snoring like printer noises and my other brother's passed out in front of a blue TV screen.

What should I do?
    "Day and night divided, two worlds torn apart, standing in the shadows, wondering where you are. This is my confession, this is my heart burning down, giving out and taking me over. So far away, I don't know where I am, so hard to take, you slip right through my hands. So much left upspoken, unopened, I'm broken, I'll be waiting here for you..." Thrillseekers 'Waiting Here For You' (Currently stuck in my head!)

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

eat lunch. I already have.

I usually don't wake up before my dad, but he's usually gone when I do wake up, and mom is still asleep, so I've had a lot of quiet mornings with teh dogs.
    (go get the mail if it's run. I like to do that)

Yeah but I don't really know what to eat for lunch...maybe I'll look up a recipie or something.

My brother just woke up....wish he'd wear clothes.
    "Day and night divided, two worlds torn apart, standing in the shadows, wondering where you are. This is my confession, this is my heart burning down, giving out and taking me over. So far away, I don't know where I am, so hard to take, you slip right through my hands. So much left upspoken, unopened, I'm broken, I'll be waiting here for you..." Thrillseekers 'Waiting Here For You' (Currently stuck in my head!)

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

Barrel roll.

If the tv's annoying you switch it off. Go for a little walk or something.

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Every day when I wake up I'm all alone. But that's cus I live with my mom and I stay up until 5 AM and she works at 9 AM. You should party.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiffles View Post
    Every day when I wake up I'm all alone. But that's cus I live with my mom and I stay up until 5 AM and she works at 9 AM. You should party.
    5 AM? Geez when do you wake up 2? I can't manage a day without at least 5 hours of sleep....though I somehow woke up at 7 AM today.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta View Post

My brother is up above me snoring like printer noises and my other brother's passed out in front of a blue TV screen.

What should I do?

Your brothers seem like my kind of people. xD

Some days I don't wake up til 4. I woke up at 10:30 today, I must have gone to bed early. But yes, usually anywhere around 1-2 I wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerith's Knight View Post

What should I do?

Your brothers seem like my kind of people. xD
    They're kinda cool but get on my nerves a lot, but it's not really a lot of fun to share a room with 2 people. We usually stay up late but I always end up getting up early anyway...

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am so, so, so so jealous of everyone who's able to stay up late and sleep in late. ;_;

My lifestyle before my summer job = go to sleep at ~6-7am, wake up ~1-2pm, but sometimes as late as 4pm-ish! It was beautiful. I'm such a night person. ^^

My lifestyle after I got my job = wake up at 6:30am to catch the 7:15 bus to work >:[ Go to sleep ~12am, give or take.

;_; *tear*

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Some days I don't wake up til 4. I woke up at 10:30 today, I must have gone to bed early. But yes, usually anywhere around 1-2 I wake up.
    I wish I could have a schedule like that....if I could work a nightclub from 10-4 and then crash, wake up around 5 PM and do it all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojee View Post
    I am so, so, so so jealous of everyone who's able to stay up late and sleep in late. ;_;

My lifestyle before my summer job = go to sleep at ~6-7am, wake up ~1-2pm, but sometimes as late as 4pm-ish! It was beautiful. I'm such a night person. ^^

My lifestyle after I got my job = wake up at 6:30am to catch the 7:15 bus to work >:[ Go to sleep ~12am, give or take.

;_; *tear*
    Yeah work has a tendency to kill that, it's why I'm dreading getting a job despite the fact that I really want one (I can't make up my mind)

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

11am is usually the time when I wake up. I woke up at 12 or something today though, as I stayed up till 4am last night.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

I would play pranks on your brothers. I suggest setting the house...wait nevermind that.

I sleep at 12-2am and wake up shortly before work (9:45 wake up). Last night I went to bed at 11pm and it was the most glorious 11 hours of sleep I ever had.

Yay ^_^

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I go to bed about 11:30 and I wake up 6:30 if I have work, 8-9 if I don't.

I wish I could have a schedule like that....if I could work a nightclub from 10-4 and then crash, wake up around 5 PM and do it all over again.
    Working in a night club would be so cool! At least then I'd never be really tired because of different work hours every day.