Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: EoFF scandal!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

All the members of the Goatsec party were found hanging around on a farm yesterday. Moments after being questioned by the police, they fled into a nearby goat-shed.

Other news just in, there's been an incredible increase of baby goat/human hybrids over the past few weeks. Scientists are looking into this phenomenon as we speak.

The above stories are probably not related. [/sarcasm]
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Prinny God Recognized Member Endless's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Mik is rumored to have pig-ham instead of the right part of his arse.

And then there is Death

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Bleys has never had sex with a goat.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

So scandalous!

Bleys,Mik and Squally played 'Ring around the rosies!'

So scandalous!!

Rumor has it that Rydia has a child after the 'Tenticle, probing' incident by Ryuu

Britt is not even from england but actually from Rode island!

Wyll has been known to eat nothing but goats brain durimg those long nights

Bob really is a chocobo!

Chaos never passed kindergarden and fugged the report card!

Matt and Daryl are the Lizard King and Queen

Bella had plastic surgery on her nose

ShlupQuack is actually Rainbowbright!

More scandalous stories to come soon!

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

I have never had plastic surgery on my nose. This is obviously true because I still need to have plastic surgery done on my nose.

~Belladonna Knight

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Wyllius had gotten himself an army of trashguys and invaded China!! Get the full scope!

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

The mods join for secret ceremonies involving grass skirts, tribal dances, and vats of fudge. They meet somewhere where nobody goes, possibly at Britt's house, and listen to the Sex pistols.

Cya
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Mikztsu is NOT God
    ~Spartvark

That's not true. *_*

I heard from a friend that his cousins' aunts sister- in-laws friend that his swedish half sisters step father's cousin's best friends son ex girlfriends, boyfriends dad, which is my, uncle grand mother's great great son saw Chaos and Mikzstu sneak of to a corner and played with a vibrator......

How Scandalous!!!

Mikky! How could you!!!
    ~Rodarian

And I heard that Rodarian makes love to his new blue car! He makes love to it thru tail pipe whilst the car is on, and that hot exhaust gas is just making it better.

Hey, wait a second...I tried that once too, and I kinda liked it!! *Jumps to the streets to rape few secksay limuosines and beef trucks*

I heard that Rod gets paid to lap dance and did it on Mikky....Wait a minute!! That's me!! *O.O* *runs*
    ~Rod

Silly.

The word on the street is that Mik doesn't really draw his MikArt. He has a team of monkeys on crack chained in his basement who work on them.
    ~Chaos

The crack part is only fact in here, but thanks for the idea. I could start mass production by doing that, and I'm sure the result would be pretty much the same.

Don't believe everything they say to you, Batchao.=)

Mik is rumored to have pig-ham instead of the right part of his arse.
    ~Raf

And rumors I heard, tells that when Raf's going to bed tonight, his arse is going to be made love to first, then sliced, stuffed with beans, fried. Then someone eats it, but not too fast. He waits 'till it regens and eats again. Then finally it's time for love again (after 2nd regeneration), and after that eat it as a whole, or spare it for Christmas.

Also: I heard that the Evil party Goatsecks name is based on insident that happened few years ago: Bleys woke up, he was going to take a nice morning walk. Then suddenly 6 - 8 goats (no one knows the exact amount) ran from the forest, chased Bleys, and when they finally caught him, they made love to him, hard.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

I heard that Mikky is actually

MIKKY MOUSE!

And, as of yet, there is no Minky mouse but we'll get back to you on that story!

Another thing;
    Rodarian is actually a japanese school girl who lives with Kawaii Ryűkishi in canada somewhere.

Oh and Bleysie actually does not make love to goats but instead he eats them!

*Cries*

And worst of all! MikkyPikkyWikky stole a $20 from my purse!

*Cries more*

Earlier today I was at the supermarket and one of the tabloids caught my eye. The headline across the front was that aliens had crossbred with humans, and the result was... BOU!
    Sig under construction.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Reno has been seen selling copies of a magazine titled "snail sex" to members of the staff in the Staff Forum. When a reporter tried to enter the forum to confirm this, he was not allowed in, but he did catch a glimpse of the staff sitting in chairs smoking and drinking beer around a table with Reno was dancing on top of. This sight scarred the reporter for life and we only got this much out of him before he broke down crying and started mumbling incoherently. He is currently in a high-security cell in a mental asylum.

Originally posted by Tiffiekins
    I heard that Mikky is actually

MIKKY MOUSE!

And, as of yet, there is no Minky mouse but we'll get back to you on that story!

Another thing;
    Rodarian is actually a japanese school girl who lives with Kawaii Ryűkishi in canada somewhere.

And worst of all! MikkyPikkyWikky stole a $20 from my purse!

*Cries more*
    I heard Tiffekins here snuck out late and night and went disco dancing O.o She also is the daughter of Ozzy Osborne

Oh and Tiffy.....I enjoy Kawaii company though he does fondle me with his tenticle contraptions...:laugh:

Oh I am the Minky Mouse..Mikky and I love going Daft Land and fool around..It's a small world after all...Oh and Mikky used that $20 to buy a Final Fantasy Chocobo who in fact was BoB imported from New Zealand.."

~Rod

HOTROD
    "Lets go for a spin you and I"

Seraph Libra

Well, my mother told me that the Goatsecs-ers were really (get this) dolphinsecs-ers transformed all, like the autobots or something!!

Goatsecs-ers, Dolphinsecs-ers in disguise!

All the members of the goatsecs party are in fact the same person with multiple accounts, so he has more chance of becoming a forum ruler

EDIT: and Rainecloud is actually a 6 1/2 foot scally with a heavy Mancunian accent who has a collection of street-weaponry
    Last edited by Heart; 12-03-2001 at 07:03 PM.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Goatsecs, with all its masterminds, are hatching a plot to assisinate the heads of the other campaigns.

Word just in: They succeeded.

Goatsecs r0x0rz!