Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: REJOICE! For Xbox360 will see FFXIII!

Big deal. Play the game on the console you own instead of going all wah wah wah wah bad microsoft wah wah wah bloody wah.

Uh wake up. This is how people felt when Sony bought Square away from Nintendo. I'm glad Square's not butt-humping Sony so much anymore

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Sony didn't buy Square from Nintendo, they simply saw that for their next game they wouldn't be able to put the technology that they had for FFVII on the N64. It was a matter of what was going to be better for the game. In this instance it's crossing over onto technology that's inferior to the previous manufacturer they were on legs with. This situation is widely different and the moral of it is that now it seems like less people have enthusiasm of dedication to individuality in speaking of technical terms. I'm not sure if I'll be getting a PS3 anymore.

BAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

You're all just gonna bitch about how much the game sucks when it comes out in 2011 anyway.

The only thing I don't like about this news is that if Final Fantasy XIV comes out this generation, there is the chance of it not being multi-platform, and I could invest in the wrong console for XIII.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I think PS3 owners are safe S:

Most of the main Final Fantasy games will probably be on Sony consoles is my guess.

Wada is an idiot. I said as much a while ago.

If they're gonna release it on Xbox 360, at least bloody well tell us fans in advance. I mean, I wanted to play Lost Odyssey, but no, I didnt get the Xbox 360, I got FFXIII. Purely because it was on PS3.

smurfing Wada. I bet his fortune teller tol him to do that.

"They said this day would never come. They said our sights were set too high. They said this country was too divided, too disillusioned to ever come around a common purpose. But on this January night, at this defining moment in history, you have done what the cynics said we couldn't do." - Barack Obama.
    clicky clicky clicky

Has anyone stopped to think about the inevitable delays that come with creating a game and porting it over to a whole other console before it's release? I'm pretty sure we can expect it to come out some time in 2029.

^Exactly. And they said there would be a simultaneous release of both versions. Which means that PS3 owners might have to wait longer for the Xbox 360 version to be finished. Also, Lost Odyssey occupied 4 discs. How many will FFXIII fit inside?

And what about SE's promises to take the PS3 to the limit and push it to the depths of its potential. A load of crap I say.

"They said this day would never come. They said our sights were set too high. They said this country was too divided, too disillusioned to ever come around a common purpose. But on this January night, at this defining moment in history, you have done what the cynics said we couldn't do." - Barack Obama.
    clicky clicky clicky

And what about SE's promises to take the PS3 to the limit and push it to the depths of its potential. A load of crap I say.
    There's that, too. xP

Alright, so there are reasons to get annoyed now.

I am so smurfing pissed off right now...

Okay, the fact that tidus_rox is pissed off makes all this ten times funnier. I feel bad for the rest of you but with tidus_rox, I'm just laughing. xD

Oh well, you'll soon get over this.
    Last edited by Raebus; 07-15-2008 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raebus View Post
    Okay, the fact that tidus_rox is pissed off makes all this ten times funnier. I feel bad for the rest of you but with tidus_rox, I'm just laughing. xD

Oh well, you'll soon get over this.
    tehe...
    No but seriously... you don't understand the extent of my frustration right now...
    Square is retarted
    Oh well, I will just pretend it's still exclusive. FFXIII for 360? Nahhhh

Thats it, just put your head deep in the sand and block out something that can't be helped or changed.

*Sigh*

@ lower post.