Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Thread: REJOICE! For Xbox360 will see FFXIII!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessweeee♪ View Post
    Ah, damn....Versus isn't going multi-platform ;_;
    BAHAHAH! GOOD! (I love you)

SPAMZ!
    I am so mad... I have read every post like 15 million times....
    AHHH

This... cannot be true...
    *cuts wrists*

Well.. I'm not going to that extent.. but I cried... a little... just a little.

Don't quadruple post. It's annoying and wholly unnecessary.

~Void

Why is this frustrating to people? In fact, all they've done is make the game more available to people.

For people like me who are still stuck in the last gen, this gives us more freedom. I now don't need to buy a PS3. I can, but I probably won't because of its price, and the fact that I'd only buy it for XIII right now. I've seen more Xbox games I've liked, so I might go that direction.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Can all the smurfing fanboys just shut the hell up?

I've got a PS3 myself and I don't smurfing whine about the people without one being able to play this game as well.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Yaridovich, let's create our own clique. There's two or three of these topics, and you and I seem to be the only voices of reason in the debate

There's absolutely no reason to get mad about this. Apparently people were under the idea that Square was some kind of Sony first party developer? I've never been a big fan of Sony myself. And I think this is a smart move by Square. Not because I prefer Microsoft. But because they'll be making quite a bit more money this way. I've always wondered why RPGs were always so exclusive to a system. Finally someone bucks the trend. People can swallow their elitism and get over it

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

And what about SE's promises to take the PS3 to the limit and push it to the depths of its potential. A load of crap I say.
    I guess Xbox owners won't be seeing graphics as good as the PS3

...not that it matters to me, I don't really own either console, so I'll just buy whatever suits me in good time.

...not that it matters to me, I don't really own either console, so I'll just buy whatever suits me in good time.

Is there really that much of a difference between the two consoles?

Maybe the graphics are already okay, that's why they're going ahead with this. Why would they invest money to deteriorate the game's quality?

PS3 has admittedly more potential in processing power and capability. But I personally don't require photo-realistic graphics. I'm sure it'll be pretty either way and that's all I require

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Yaridovich View Post

Is there really that much of a difference between the two consoles?

Maybe the graphics are already okay, that's why they're going ahead with this. Why would they invest money to deteriorate the game's quality?
    No, not a big difference

It's Square-Enix, it's going to be freaking beautiful no matter what console it's on

Correct me if I am wrong, but the Xbox 360 version will not be available in Japan, so far anyway. Basically becuase Xbox 360 is so unpopular over there.

Now, if XIII never releases on Xbox 360 in Japan, this could potentially reduce the Xbox version's development time, no?

Probably. No translation needed. Probably wait till they're done with the PS3 version's translation and just port it over or something (Oh noes! A delay! *Teases the masses*)

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't see a problem with this. Its better business for SE and the franchise could grow more. I feel the game is going to be delayed whether or not its being ported to the 360. Somehow I feel this whole deal has something to do with SE showing off the accessibility of the White Engine...

However much the game was going to be delayed, it's going to be delayed even more now. xP

I'm sure you're just making a point so I won't include you. But those people will survive :P

This is very interesting news! I bet that Final Fantasy Versus XIII will also be out on Xbox 360. I want both versions to be almost exactly the same. Also, by having the game out on Xbox 360, this will delay the release dates I think. I hope that no version has bugs also. And I want both versions of the game to be out on the same release date. Now I don't have a real reason to buy a Playstation 3 for rpg's, assuming Final Fantasy Versus XIII goes to Xbox 360 also. !!!
    Recently beaten: Alundra 1, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Final Fantasy I
    Will play next: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Mass Effect, Fallout 3(???)
    *Last Update 7-25-2008

This is great news! I'm glad about this announcement, because I can forget about the PS3 for a while longer now I can't understand all this whining either, but I expected to see something like this. They don't switch to Microsoft, they're just going to port it, guys. I don't even think there's going to be that much of a delay because of this, if at all.