Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: REJOICE! For Xbox360 will see FFXIII!

And then we find out... THEY RELEASE FFXIII FOR THE WII!! xD

Trust No one

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

n.n

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boris no no View Post
    With the FMVs removed and graphics downgraded but hey, you can swing the controller around xD

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Lol, im half expecting it...

Well considering apparently/supposedly/allegedly/probably the engine was designed to be handled on all platforms o.o

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    PS3 just got that one RPG.. I can't remember the name of it. First party developed

Other than that aren't they all multi-platform?

I don't honestly know how or why, but 360 has a ton, a lot of which either are, or were for 360 only. Which frankly boggles my mind, honestly. Its a western system and even the eastern companies are choosing it. Have -been- choosing it. All along

Mist Walker fell in love with 360 for some reason. And though their games are all hit-or-miss. Their opinion on the matter was highly regarded

Now there's games from Namco, Tri-Ace, Square

I think there might be more going on than we see or realize that's opened up the eyes to all these developers

Granted, I'm happy. But I'm just as confused as the Sony fans
    What's going on is that MS made a system that's easy to develop for (which in turn means cheaper), and has price that is reasonable for the consumers, making for a nice amount of potential purchasers. Even with the somewhat lacking install base in Japan, the developers recognize that the large install base in the rest of the world will enable them to earn much more than if they released it on only the PS3. ANd that's even after the localization work has been paid for.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    PS3 just got that one RPG.. I can't remember the name of it. First party developed

Other than that aren't they all multi-platform?

I don't honestly know how or why, but 360 has a ton, a lot of which either are, or were for 360 only. Which frankly boggles my mind, honestly. Its a western system and even the eastern companies are choosing it. Have -been- choosing it. All along

Mist Walker fell in love with 360 for some reason. And though their games are all hit-or-miss. Their opinion on the matter was highly regarded

Now there's games from Namco, Tri-Ace, Square

I think there might be more going on than we see or realize that's opened up the eyes to all these developers

Granted, I'm happy. But I'm just as confused as the Sony fans
    What's going on is that MS made a system that's easy to develop for (which in turn means cheaper), and has price that is reasonable for the consumers, making for a nice amount of potential purchasers. Even with the somewhat lacking install base in Japan, the developers recognize that the large install base in the rest of the world will enable them to earn much more than if they released it on only the PS3. ANd that's even after the localization work has been paid for.
    Exactly. This was the point I was trying to make. Now if MS can just make a system that doesn't "piss itself and die"... 360 might have it made.

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    I haven't seen the press conference. Does this mean both XIII and Vs. XIII?
    FFXIII Will be for both 360 and PS3 but Versus is only PS3.
    Also FFXIII 360 release is only for US and Europe, Everywhere else it's just PS3!

For FFXIII: I think I might get a 360 then!

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by boris no no View Post
    That would be the best ever. Ever.

I don't see what the big deal is. This is just smart business. Hate it all you want, but Sony would have had more success releasing XIII for the PS2 than the PS3. The PS2 still continues to outsell the PS3 every month.

I see no problem with it, and I only own a Wii. I've just recently borrowed a friends PS2 to finally play X and XII. No, I never played them until this year. I haven't played a number of square games. They ditched me on Nintendo, and I was just like, whatever.

I mean, there is an exclusive GTA game now coming out for the DS... are they sell outs too?

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

Quote Originally Posted by vga518 View Post
    Also FFXIII 360 release is only for US and Europe, Everywhere else it's just PS3!

I think eventually Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be announced also for Xbox 360 in Europe and Japan.

Why isn't the Xbox 360 popular in Japan? I heard from somebody that's it's because he thinks that the Japanese games don't want to buy from an American company(Microsoft), is this true? I also heard because the original Xbox didn't have much rpg's that came from Japan.

Playstation 3 is getting killed off in Usa except for Metal Gear Solid 4, how is it popular in Japan? The PS 3 only has one Jrpg out so far, Enchanted Arms, and that one isn't as popular. Please give me your thoughts! !!!
    Recently beaten: Alundra 1, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Final Fantasy I
    Will play next: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Mass Effect, Fallout 3(???)
    *Last Update 7-25-2008

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsoul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vga518 View Post

I think eventually Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be announced also for Xbox 360 in Europe and Japan.

Why isn't the Xbox 360 popular in Japan? I heard from somebody that's it's because he thinks that the Japanese games don't want to buy from an American company(Microsoft), is this true? I also heard because the original Xbox didn't have much rpg's that came from Japan.

Playstation 3 is getting killed off in Usa except for Metal Gear Solid 4, how is it popular in Japan? The PS 3 only has one Jrpg out so far, Enchanted Arms, and that one isn't as popular. Please give me your thoughts! !!!
    Enchanted Arms is also on 360 :3

Trust No one

You might be thinking about Valkyria Chronicles. It's not out yet but that is exclusive I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    off course it's easy to develop for xbox, it's just a pc in a console case, the games run on directx

the xbox360 OS is a form of windows, even uses the same kernel
    I'll be here... Why...? I'll be waiting...here... For what? I'll be waiting...for you...so...If you come here...You'll find me. I promise.
    Final Fantasy XI: Spikie - WAR75|DNC60|NIN37||ZM14|CoP2.5|ToAU22|Rank 8|WoTG 2-3

Oh no, windows? Not good at all! Those poor people on the 360 will get to the title screen and then it'll be like "whoops iz errorz overheat" and so they'll send it to Microsoft to be repaired. Meanwhile their friend playing the PS3 version is like "Well, since you haven't gotten your console back I've installed it and beaten the game like 8 times already and started FFXV."