Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: REJOICE! For Xbox360 will see FFXIII!

Lightning Fast Speed! Hyperion4444's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdon333 View Post
    they called it a "version" of ffxiii though...so it might be dumped down from the ps3 game...plus..it seems the versus is staying exclusive to ps3..which is the one i actually want
    I much rather think that the Final Fantasy Versus XIII won't be exclusif, but not FFXIII itself!

Something of the opposite here.

Quote Originally Posted by Weimar Pluto Knight VII View Post
    Oh no, windows? Not good at all! Those poor people on the 360 will get to the title screen and then it'll be like "whoops iz errorz overheat" and so they'll send it to Microsoft to be repaired. Meanwhile their friend playing the PS3 version is like "Well, since you haven't gotten your console back I've installed it and beaten the game like 8 times already and started FFXV."

The fanboyism is strong with this one.

Lightning Fast Speed! Hyperion4444's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raebus View Post
    Oh no, windows? Not good at all! Those poor people on the 360 will get to the title screen and then it'll be like "whoops iz errorz overheat" and so they'll send it to Microsoft to be repaired. Meanwhile their friend playing the PS3 version is like "Well, since you haven't gotten your console back I've installed it and beaten the game like 8 times already and started FFXV."

The fanboyism is strong with this one.
    perharps it is, but then again....

Never had a problem with my Boxes. Though I -have- had problems with my Playstations :] Both generations I've owned. So it goes both ways

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Only PS3 owners are fanboys. 360 owners? NEVER!
    Also, only white people can be racist.

One or two PS3 owners in this thread are much more annoying fanboys than the the 360 owners, I won't mention names.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Im guessing..... me?
    I just thought it was worth mentioning this fact.
    There probably are more PS3 fanboys than 360 ones, just cause 360 is a newer console and hasnt rounded up all the über-geeks yet.

Nobody's been irrationally plastering 360 propoganda though :/ Just 'cause its being defended from irrational attacks doesn't equate to fanboyism. Just expression of fact and logic. Nobody's claiming anything extraordinary about the 360

If someone is I'll debate it out with them just as much. Fact is though the only ones being irrational at the moment are the PS3 guys for some reason

360 owners' stance on their system right now has more in common with the Wii fans. Nobody's tried to start anything. Only difference is nobody's attacked the Wii over something unsubstantiated. Or they'd have spoken up too

I'm not being too irrational but yeah I know I'm exaggerating to a degree lol.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Propoganda? Meh, whatever I cant be bothered.

I've decided to buy a Playstation 3 this fall so that I can play Eternal Sonata again. The only other Xbox 360 and/or Playstation 3 games I definetely will play in the upcoming years are Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy Versus XIII, and if I already have a PS 3 I may play it on that system. There is one other rpg game that I'm highly considering buying for next gen systems, Mass Effect. But it's out for Xbox 360 and PC. I'm upgrading my PC so that I can play Starcraft 2 so maybe I will just end up buying Mass Effect for PC since that version I believe is the better version. It looks like it's possible that I may not get a Xbox 360 again for a while, this is an interesting turn of events, my plans are changing.

I hear that the Playstation 3 version of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion had better graphics than the Xbox 360 version, is this true? Are Playstation 3 versions of rpg's better than their counterparts on Xbox 360? ?!
    Recently beaten: Alundra 1, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Final Fantasy I
    Will play next: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Mass Effect, Fallout 3(???)
    *Last Update 7-25-2008

What happened to your first 360? Did it overheat and have massive hardware failure? Or did you sell it?

I'm pretty sure the PS3 versions are better, but I'm not 100% sure since I haven't seen the 360 version.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I've never had a thread go past ninety posts ._.

What happened to your first 360? Did it overheat and have massive hardware failure? Or did you sell it?

I'm pretty sure the PS3 versions are better, but I'm not 100% sure since I haven't seen the 360 version.
    I was in a situation in mid November. I was very short on money but Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings was coming out in a few days. So I had to sell my Xbox 360 to round up money to buy a Nintendo DS and the game and the strategy guide. I had already finished Eternal Sonata and Final Fantasy XII right before FF XII: RW came out.

In my DS and Xbox 360 related news since beating FF XII: RW, among other things, I've bought FF Tactics A2 and plan to buy FF III, FF IV, and Chrono Trigger for Nintendo DS this year but so far I've missed out on buying Mass Effect and Lost Odyssey.

Eyes On Final Fantasy forums, what's your choice?
    1. Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy IV, and Chrono Trigger
    2. Mass Effect, and Lost Odyssey

Since I'm really focused on Final Fantasy, I had to get that Nintendo DS, but I want a Xbox 360 again!

Great work Jessweeee♪! How'd you get that musical note symbol? ?!

...oh yea...Weimar Pluto Knight VII, my Xbox 360 I sold last November was actually my second Xbox 360. When I bought my Xbox 360 in August last year right before Blue Dragon came out(I rented this, didn't buy it), my Xbox 360 broke the second day I had it! I replaced it at the store with a second version. This was pretty funny, but a bit annoying, luckily I wasn't too interested in Blue Dragon after renting it, and I had yet to discover the true ultimateness of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and Eternal Sonata hadn't come out yet! !!!
    Last edited by Dragonsoul; 07-18-2008 at 05:37 AM.
    Recently beaten: Alundra 1, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Final Fantasy I
    Will play next: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Mass Effect, Fallout 3(???)
    *Last Update 7-25-2008

A Lyrical Storm Is Coming TyphoonThaReapa's Avatar

Why should I rejoice? Hitler's pissed lol...:rolleyes2
    A'yo son, TTR WAS HERE!!!
    (SPOILER)BITCHES