Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Second Annual General Election.

Super-Rad Recognized Member Spatvark's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Bleys created another list in the Goatsecs Party thread where EoFF Sniper is removed from the lists

As for points 7 & 8) if someone could explain to me that bit from what Nait said, I'd gladly edit my post to reflect it... but that's what it looks like to me...
    Seriously the best band in the world.
    And here's where I'll stay / For ten years and a day
    We're on a quest to find hidden treasure / And mystery on The Wild Sea

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

So, what the hell? Are we just gonna sit here and have the occasional sig, and otherwise do nothing? Coz, I mean, that's great and all. But nobody has any new questions in the Discussion & Debate thread, and so on... is there any point in continuing for much longer? We need some kind of thing to base our reasons for getting voted for besides pretty artwork and popularity. Or not getting voted, for that matter.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Basically, I asked the same damn question in the Goatsecs thread... I think if we're gonna do this, we might as well do it properly or not at all... I reckon people that have been nominated to a forum should make a post in that thread detailing their pledges... I'm thinking of starting one up in The Writer's Corner, that's what I'm nominated for...

All that's happened so far is loads of sigs have been made and everyone is insulting everyone else... what the hell is the point?

Woo I remember this! Haha. I'm the current 'leader' of the FF7 forum. >:] But I don't think I'll run again, been too idle, no one knows me. X.X

Indepublicratic still rules you all!!!!! . . . Even if we no around now.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Is it just me, or does it seem like the biggest rivalry this year is that between Newbies (rox) and Goatsecs (sux)?

Woo I remember this! Haha. I'm the current 'leader' of the FF7 forum. >:] But I don't think I'll run again, been too idle, no one knows me. X.X
    So, may we relatively newbies have a list of the incumbents? Please?

No votes for you! Recognized Member Election Booth's Avatar

Yes, yes, the rules suck. Got it. Are getting it. Will get it. Will get it again. The rules can be, and will, be changed.

A) Votes can be recycled. If Party A. gets a forum by Primary, it has priority to that specific forum. If Party B loses their Primary, but have their Secondary the same as Party A's Primary, they compete over that Forum on a recycle basis. This is continued until every vote is counted and every party matched.

I'll put up a Speach Thread sometime soon. Where every candidate holds a speach and such.
    Accepting gifts in exchange for nothing.

Is it just me, or does it seem like the biggest rivalry this year is that between Newbies (rox) and Goatsecs (sux)?
    *is hurt* doesn't the International Penguin Party count for anything? Our memberlist is growing and we're starting to catch up with the Goatsecs Party I think.

Yes! Add the International Penguin Party to the Elections. I'm the advisor who u can find in the chatroom when the other big head leaders are not around. I'm not in the party, but I help them out, if the International Penguin Party members aren't around, look out for me! W00t!
    this signature was last edited 11 years after i joined EoFF. time flies doesn't it?

Life will continue, so keep moving forward. But don't forget those from the past who molded you into what you are today. And those who are in your life now who will aid you in becoming the person you will be tomorrow. We all have that small seed of potential. (:

*is hurt* doesn't the International Penguin Party count for anything? Our memberlist is growing and we're starting to catch up with the Goatsecs Party I think.
    Because the newbies made "Overthrow the Goatsecs" their propaganda, in the process ignoring you and the other parties. Join us in showing those flower-huggers the light. Flowers might look cute and colorful but looks can be deceiving (see Asorie's latest thread, "Save The Children").
    Last edited by Bloodstone; 12-03-2001 at 09:19 AM.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Originally posted by Election Booth
    A) Votes can be recycled. If Party A. gets a forum by Primary, it has priority to that specific forum. If Party B loses their Primary, but have their Secondary the same as Party A's Primary, they compete over that Forum on a recycle basis. This is continued until every vote is counted and every party matched.
    Yeah but Party B's Secondary will already have competed against Party A's Primary... so what's the point of them going again?

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Originally posted by Bloodstone
    Because the newbies made "Overthrow the Goatsecs" their propaganda, in the process ignoring you and the other parties. Join us in showing those flower-huggers the light.
    It is not our intention to ignore the other parties and we have not. Our intention is to convince them that we would make a stronger party if we all joined to stand together against the Goatsecs. We have asked them to consider this and hopefully they will realize that it would be to their advantage.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

But that would be used on your advantage, and that's foul play. We're playing this fair and square, and you guys are trying to get others to join you. I'm sorry, but it doesn't work that way. You're promising everything under the sun, and those promises are ones you cannot keep.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Originally posted by Dream Catcher

I'm not denying the existance of other parties. It just seems like there's a huge rivalry going between us n00bs and the Goatsecs. The other parties don't seem to be quarreling quite as much as we are.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

We need to have some issues to debate. We still have an entire month to this campaign, so things will pick up once we establish some debating points.