Thread: Why am I so darn perfect?

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin Why am I so darn perfect?

Today, as Peeg kindly helped an Old Lady cross the road, he suddenly realised something!

He is Perfect in EVERY single Possible way!

That's right! Peeg realised he truly is a wonderful human being who has it all! Not only is Peeg nice to Old Ladies, he is also exceptionally handsome, he has beautiful eyes, he was a cute nose, he has a gorgeous smile and he has an awesome body! He is also very funny (:chuckle has a great sense of humour and both women and men just love him! Yes! They adore him! They want to take Peeg home and cuddle him and hug him and live with him forever and ever! He really is just very amazing! Every morning he asks himself, 'Mirror, Mirror, on the wall. Why AM I the fairest of them all?' It is not right on other men that Peeg is just so fantastic!

There is absolutely Nothing I would change about myself because, quite simply, I am Perfect in every Imaginable way!

So Peeg's Two Topics are:

What would you change about yourself (either physically, or about your personality) and why? Example: Are you a shy person? Or sensitive? Do you have poor confidence that you would wanna change? Or are you totally happy with the way you are?

And: Don't you just hate people who are so smug and think 'They're all That!' (Just like Peeg )

PS: I am not really arrogant!

A Most Loved Man wishes to impregenate Pureghetto's Azn ass

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I just wish I were a better person xD

I am lazy, selfish, sometimes mean, self-conscious, all sorts of stuff >.<

This thread confuses and angers me.

Banned

My nose, my undereye circles, my forehead acne, I'd lose 20 pounds, and I need a haircut and a dye job. If I got rid of all of that then I'd be good.

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

I'm perfectly content with who I am. I wouldn't change anything about me.

see my sig.
    Oh, did I mention I'm awesome?

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Don't get me started plz.

I think Peeg is a very nice guy for helping the old lady. And who is Peeg? Is that you?
    Me.. I'm shy, sensitive and have lack in confidence in general.. So you named them all..! XD I'd would like to change my shyness and I'd like to be more confident.
    I <3 Monkey Boys.

Blog Entries

I'm perfect.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

Personality wise I wish I wasn't so shy irl. As for physically, I'd get rid of my beergut and get myself some decent eyes so that I don't need glasses to see properly
    The messenger is standing at the gate
    Ready to let go
    Ready for the crush
    Too late for whispers
    Too late for the blush
    The past is mercy
    When the future is aglow