Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leveling up spots

Blog Entries

Default this may help for the WOB

I came across this in a faq. I'll retype it since I lost the page. They say it works in the NES version.

Turn one of your characters invisible and then try to sketch that party member. When you do the game will mess up and you should run from battle by R1 and L1 or smoke bomb. When you do check your menu and you should have some items in you info.

Also they said that there was this spot in the world map you could fight an invisible behemoth. He'll give 10 AP. Form playing without a walkthrough I found this true my first time in the game. But its been so long I'm not sure where to find him.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by sora_lion_heart View Post
    Turn one of your characters invisible and then try to sketch that party member. When you do the game will mess up and you should run from battle by R1 and L1 or smoke bomb. When you do check your menu and you should have some items in you info.
    This is Relm's sketch bug. It can also be accomplished by sketching Gau when he returns from leaping on an enemy in the Veldt. Nine out of the tens times you do it your game will lock up and you'll have to reset, so be sure you've saved first. You also have to be very careful because it can do anything from botch up your inventory to delete the save file.
    Quote Originally Posted by sora_lion_heart View Post
    Also they said that there was this spot in the world map you could fight an invisible behemoth. He'll give 10 AP. Form playing without a walkthrough I found this true my first time in the game. But its been so long I'm not sure where to find him.
    That's the Intangir and it's located on Triangle Island at the upper-right corner of the world map.
    Figaro Castle

Blog Entries

Default my congrats to you

Flying mullet I have to say theres nothing you don't know.

Can you do the sketch trick on PS1?
    Last edited by Saber; 07-25-2008 at 09:22 PM.
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.