Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Screenshots

What server are you on as im sure ive seen some of those names before.

Also quick question, but how are your graphics looking that crisp and sharp??
    Mine look terrible. Ive faffed about with the settings loads and it looks nothing like yours :s

Edit your registry to greatly improve the graphics beyond the defaults of the FFXI Config.

Graphics - FFXIclopedia, the Final Fantasy XI wiki - Characters, items, jobs, and more

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I am on Pandemonium server.

I use Windower which allows for better customization of graphics. Windower [Windower.net]

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Oh yeah, I forgot that the new windower (new to me coming back) allows you to tweak the registry without actually doing it manually. Pretty awesome.

I managed to claim Lizzy 5 times in a single day... without even trying to camp him. The day seems to have finally come that most people have gotten their boots.

Boots dropped the 4th time. This happened.

It was a level 8 RNG/WHM with Rank 2. I'll just assume he was a real noob and not someone who was gonna use it to his advantage to sell his Leaping Boots (which we could've done to one of our 2 pairs instead). I'll just try to believe he really needed them because it will make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Leveling COR with Chal's SAM was fun, but generally I haven't liked COR that much. I do like the way I look with a gun though.