Or a bent arm or leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaridovich View Post
    But Florida is a penis!
    And small unexcited one at that! Whoaaaa!!!! *rim shot*
    This space intentionally left blank.

time for 2nd chances Anno Domini's Avatar

Been to ohio.

meh.

Polaris is the master of all sig-making!

I've been to Ohio once though!

Meh, EoFF surely needs more people from Sweden!
    You honestly don't want to know about it...

Okay I've lived in Ohio all my life and even I don't know all this translation jarble. Yes Lima is pronounced different from the capital of Peru. But I've heard varying reasons for it. One is the Lima Bean which I think is the false one. The other has to do with all the lime stone around here. Which I think is a lot more plausible. Because we are freaking thick with it here

And I don't think Findlay is larger. Its just nicer. Lima is like Columbus. Its split up in sections, most of which you don't realize are part of Lima. Downtown Lima is pretty small though. But large enough to be annoying

As for what we have... Uh our mall is lackluster and only exists for preppy brats. Expensive theater is an understatement. Nice yes. $3.75 for a bottle of water from their vending machine, no. (I was just there last night for Hancock)

We have a strip club, a teenage dance/night club. And a freaking crap load of little bars/pubs

Everything is just necessity/luxury. Fastfood, big stores. Stuff that wouldn't matter in a meet-up

We have a roller rink up north. Two bowling alleys. I know one has billiards. Um... *Think*

Actually I'm going to have to think a lot lol I'm sure we have interesting stuff that I just don't pay attention to. But I know little ol' Wapak has a a better museum than us :[ They're only like 15 minutes away though

We do have our own observatory though
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post
    Actually I'm going to have to think a lot lol I'm sure we have interesting stuff that I just don't pay attention to. But I know little ol' Wapak has a a better museum than us :[ They're only like 15 minutes away though

I've been to that observatory! The last lunar eclipse, we went to see it in the big telescope. They were pretty proud of the fact that it's the only municipally owned observatory in the nation.

But yes, the Neil Armstrong Museum is cool. But come on, just wait until the Phyllis Diller museum opens in Lima.

My town sucks... All we have is a crappy theater and a Wal-Mart.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vyk View Post

I've been to that observatory! The last lunar eclipse, we went to see it in the big telescope. They were pretty proud of the fact that it's the only municipally owned observatory in the nation.

But yes, the Neil Armstrong Museum is cool. But come on, just wait until the Phyllis Diller museum opens in Lima.

My town sucks... All we have is a crappy theater and a Wal-Mart.

My town (if you can even call it that...it's more like a village, really) has two bars, a restaurant, a library, a pizza place, a school, two or three churches, and on the outskirts we have a dollar general, laundry place, and a tiny ice cream shop.

ooooooooooooohhh!!!!! i thought i was like the only one!!!! <3 i live by springfield! (45 mins ne of dayton) columbus is sweet for a meetup, but its mostly just strip clubs and such. ki is almost dissapointing now cuz cedar point bought it (stupid whores) and theyre changing the name of everything!!!!! >=0 (noo! its not flight deck! its top gun!!!!!)

i grew up in columbus and dayton so i know them like the back of my hand almost. and i-70 is under construction from englewood to just past springfield. so basically everywhere i drive is under construction. sr 201 is jacked in huber heights too and i-75 is screwy in downtown dayton, but once you get closer to west carrolton its decent again
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

If we hit up C-Bus we could just walk up and down High Street and check out the shops. There's a lot of places there.

Dayton has Fairfield Mall which is huge.

Those are the only places I really can think of Just some ideas.

fairfield is beavercreak you silly willy!

dayton has dayton mall. (which is actually in west carrolton sorta)

edit: omg the greene in kettering!!!!! we can watch movies, then walk to mongolian grill, then buy manga, and then watch a live jazz band or something and play in the water fountain that shoots from teh ground (like times square)
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ

Quote Originally Posted by NeoTifa View Post
    ooooooooooooohhh!!!!! i thought i was like the only one!!!! <3 i live by springfield! (45 mins ne of dayton) columbus is sweet for a meetup, but its mostly just strip clubs and such. ki is almost dissapointing now cuz cedar point bought it (stupid whores) and theyre changing the name of everything!!!!! >=0 (noo! its not flight deck! its top gun!!!!!)

Cedar Fair has to change the names because Top Gun and Face/Off etc. are Paramount movies. They can't keep the names because they aren't Paramount. Similar to when they bought Geauga Lake and had to change the names from stuff like Batman and Superman to Dominator and such.

I'd like to think there's stuff to do here... There's the zoo in Columbus that's nice. COSI used to be good until they rebuilt it.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'd like to think there's stuff to do here... There's the zoo in Columbus that's nice. COSI used to be good until they rebuilt it.
    Ohhhhhhhh COSI. I would love to go there. I haven't been in ages.

The new COSI after they rebuilt it is pretty nifty. Been a few years since I last went there. Actually I think my last time was when I volunteered there back in 7th or 8th grade. XD

I'm down for a Columbus meet up though. I live right on the edge between Worthington and Westerville. And if anyone needs a place to crash we got a fold out bed. And my room's got a double sized mattress, I'm looking at you <s>Hsu</s> ladies.

But Columbus could be fun to hang out, there's plenty to do if you just wander around Easton or Polaris.
    This space intentionally left blank.