Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you spend your Money?

*yawn* How do you spend your Money?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings again my wonderfully wonderful wonderous Friends of EoFF! Your Most Loved of Loved Friends, A Most Loved Man, has a BRAND NEW EXCITING, THOUGHT-PROVOKING TOPIC OF DISCUSSION FOR HIS WONDERFULLY WONDERFUL WONDEROUS FRIENDS OF EOFF! His Topic of Discussion is:

How do your spend your money?

In the past, A Most Loved Man used to spend his money like a crazy man! He would buy many, many things he did not need. But recently, A Most Loved Man has met someone very special (). He has met a truly wonderful person and one day he hopes to live in a House on a Beach with this person, for this person has already become very dear to A Most Loved Man and A Most Loved Man CARES ABOUT THIS PERSON VERY MUCH!

For this reason, A Most Loved Man is very careful with his money, because he wishes to make his dream come true and LIVE-HAPPILY-EVER-AFTER with the person A Most Loved Man has very deep feelings for

So A Most Loved Man only sometimes spends his money on food, video games and chocolate!

A MOST LOVED MAN IS BEING VERY SENSIBLE AND BUDGETING VERY CAREFULLY IN THESE TIMES OF GLOBAL ECONOMIC FINANCIAL MELTDOWN!

O WONDERFUL FRIENDS OF A MOST LOVED MAN...

Tell A Most Loved Man how you spend YOUR money!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!

.. Isn't there some kind of thread creation limit?

Right now I'm saving my money for the most part, but my husband will allow me to splurge sometimes (because he's a spoiler. <3 ) so usually when I do go shopping I get some new clothes. If there's a new game that came out that I -really- want I'll get a game, but for the most part I spend my extra money on clothes and girly things.

Right now though, I'm about to go buy baby stuff in mass but that's okay but that's coming out of the saved money because we've been saving the money for her. xD

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Is it me? :mog:

I spend my money on college, apparently. ..And clothes. That makes me considerably happier ^_^

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Thou shall not speak... Randgris's Avatar

I'd spend it on things that would improve my self-confidence...

Too easily.

I just spent £48 on a new outfit for an interview. I am pretty much banking on this job... :S

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

I spend it on rent, bills, and groceries What little left is gone to the internet and cable. If only I could afford that pony.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Anime and video games, pretty much.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

hahahaAHAHhaHAH AHHAHAHAH Bwahahaahaahaaburp :kaohappy2:kaobeg2::kaobeg2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaocry2::kaobeg::kaobeg::kaoyatta::kaolaugh::kaolaugh::kaolaugh::kaolaugh::kaolaugh::kaolaugh::kaolaugh::kaolaugh:

Your favorite banana flavored twinkie Peegee is here! He has money for everybody and he will give you happy fun times for no want for more than good times! :ursula::ursula::ursula::ursula::ursula::ursula::ursula::ursula::ursula:

Sometimes in August I get a money from a roommate. This time I get like nine hundred b ucks and I'm going to go on a Shopping spree :sparkster::huffy::sparkster::huffy::sparkster::huffy::sparkster::huffy::sparkster::sparkster::letsg o::letsgo::letsgo::letsgo::letsgo::letsgo::letsgo:

And after that I might actually have spending money because there will be less money spend on rent and more money spent on pie! :monster2::monster2::monster2::monster2::monster2::monster2::monster2::monster2::monster2::monster2: :monster2::monster2::monster2::monster2:

If you can read this visit pg for free pizza and beer :bigbiggri:bigbiggri

After I pay off all of my bills I don't know I think I'll just save money and be asian and buy lots of clothes. I have two closets to fill up and I'm going to have more clothes than any other girl in the world :kewl::kaoangry::kaoangry::kaoangry::kaoangry::kaoangry::kaoangry::kaoangry::kaoangry::kaoangry::tem igi::temigi::temigi::temigi::tehidari::tehidari::tehidari::tehidari::tehidari::tehidari::tehidari::t ehidari::tehidari::tehidari::tehidari::tehidari::tehidari::tehidari::kauberry::kauberry::kauberry::k auberry::kauberry::kauberry::kauberry::kauberry::kauberry::reverie::reverie::ursula::ursula::flounder::flounder::flounder::flounder:

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

*note to self: get free pizza from Peeg in August!* No way, you can't have more clothes than me. I'll race ya. >:[

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Hahaha... ha

I don't spend my money often. But when I do, I buy dresses and chocolate.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Quote Originally Posted by Momiji View Post
    Anime and video games, pretty much.
    Me too!

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Jojee View Post
    *note to self: get free pizza from Peeg in August!* No way, you can't have more clothes than me. I'll race ya. >:[
    That sounds like a challenge to PG~

Once I get monies I will spend it all on clothes!:kaolook::kaolook::kaolook::kaolook::kaosleep::kaosleep::kaosleep::kaosleep::kaosleep::kaodi zzy::kaodizzy::kaodizzy::kaodizzy::kaodizzy::kaodizzy::kaolaugh::kaolaugh::kaolaugh::kaolaugh::kaola ugh::kauberry:

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I put my money right in the bank, but I will spend money on the following:

Car insurance bill, gym bill, filling up my gas tank, Starbucks, getting my nails done, clothes. Mostly the first three, since I'm saving up.

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

I'm trying to save my money. Really the only thing I've spent my money on lately is food and hair products.