Thread: The worst thing a person can do to another.

Post The worst thing a person can do to another.

I just finished watching Gran Torino, so excuse the seemingly random and graphic nature of this topic. For those that have seen it, you probably have an idea of what I'm talking about.

In my mind, the worst thing one person or persons can do to another human being is rape. Of all the bad things people do to each other, nothing rips me apart more. It's the one ultimate torture that leaves me trembling and nauseous for an extended period of time after the fact, regardless of whether it's fiction or not.

Feel free to share your opinions on the matter, but I just needed to write this to get it off my chest. Thanks.
    FFX-2 FMV's Upscaled and Filtered to 720p (link fixed)

The games I've beaten...

I | II | III | IV | V | VI | VII | VIII | IX | X | X-2 | XII

Blog Entries

Rape is very bad yes but I'm not too sure its the worst thing that can happen. I would rather someone forcefully sodomised me than put me through one of those SAW situations.

Warning-less than appropriate movie mentioned ahead, If you dont know what it is only look it up if your into those weird shock sites
    (SPOILER)That being said if it was a choice between a Salo 120 days in Sodom or SAW then im not sure which I would take. Admittedly I haven't watched all of Salo (or every movie in the SAW series for that matter) but neither seems very appealing.
    Last edited by blackmage_nuke; 06-17-2009 at 08:13 AM.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!