Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of their costumes?

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Dude View Post
    I thought everything that Freya did, said, and wore was awesome. Go Freya!

I think Beatrix's costume is teh sexx.

Zidane in Trance is hot as hell. I have the yaoi to prove it.
    But alas, not board appropriate.

My favorite costume was Kuja's regular outfit and how come no one mentions Garland's Darth Vader duds? Awesomeness there.

I like Zidane's cuffs, they're stylish

I like most of them, except for Steiner and Zidane. Those thigh pads just make him look funny (Zidane).

Kuja all the way! I love the feathery hair thing he had goin on, that was sweet

Quote Originally Posted by sora_lion_heart View Post
    I hate Zidanes stupid clothes
    I think vivi is like kenny from south park and yes maybe one day we'll see his face
    I think Steiner looked more like a stupid knight more then a great powerful knight (like beatrex)
    I hated Daggers orange overalls it made me not wanna play the game.
    I dislike how short eiko is
    I don't even think Freya was wearing armor me and my friend called in a rain coat with an umbrella for a hate.
    as for quina she was way to fat and should have been killed a few times for being a stupid cook.

On another note it was different (sometimes) to see FF old looks in 3d. Plus I liked the guy in the dreads. But they could have showed his face more.
    I have to agree.

I personally thought the outfits were ridiculous, and completely took almost all seriousness away from the game, which is too bad, considering there's some cross-dressing (or asexual) weirdo trying to destroy the world (or have Terra eat it, or something), which is pretty serious.

The intent was to make some of them look like deformed 10 year olds, and the rest of them just retarded. What they should have done, in my opinion, is have them look more serious, perhaps more adult-like, and something you can somewhat admire or at least relate to.

I found myself wishing that Steiner in particular had a better look. Perhaps give him a freakin awesome suit of armour (or no armour, just a better outfit) with a bada$$ semi-oversized sword.

As well I wish his character personality was more cool and bada$$, and not that of a bumbling tool. Actually, a character like Basch would have suited the bill perfectly! Steiner was serious, but he was such a moron that it completely negated his intents.

And I won't even bother to start on the retardedness that is Quina.

I did like, and really enjoyed this game. It was a great throwback to the older installments in the series (which I stated in another thread). But I do think that they went the wrong way with most of the characters, and certainly the way they looked.
    Last edited by crazybayman; 10-28-2008 at 05:42 PM.
    WICKED-AWESOME SIG.

i don't like Kuja's face in FFIX, but his hair is effing awesome, not too fond of the 'thong' thing he's wearing either, but hey, whatever floats your boat i think he looks really cool in the Dissidia art works though.

i don't really like the outfits in any of the final fantasies (Aerith's and Quistis' are among the worst) so this didn't annoy me too much...what annoyed me more was stupid Amarant...his hair is ridiculous and you can't see his face, i hate his sprite (on the field, his mug shot isn't as bad)

Garnet, orange, no.
    Vivi, no face...
    Amarant, simple, works. Trance Am... wish was in color.
    Kuja, um, yeah. Trance Ku... nothing else rocks this hard.
    Freya, no; her dude was who? He had armor, right? Good.
    Zidane, simple... works. Trance Zid... wish was in color.
    Trance Steiner... do the Robot!
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

why cant kuja wear manly clothes? i liked zidanes though
    Oh gods, why? ಥ_ಥ

red headed monkey dude sir helix's Avatar

steiner= amazing, very traditional

Vivi= astonishing for an old skool blk mage.

Granet= amazing, and when she cut her hair it made me want the game that much more.

Freya= loved the red but didnt like the chest plate thing.

Amarant= Kick ass get up.

Eiko= scarred me.

quina= WTF IS THAT.

But the most amazing of all is..

Zidane

I liked Freya, Vivi, Lani, and Steiner's outfits the best. Freya's was just awesome. Vivi was a really cool-looking classic Black Mage. Steiner was so clunky and noisy that it was perfect for his comic-relief role. <3 Lani's was plain cool. I loved it.

Amarant's was pretty cool, even if that man -desperately- needed a haircut! I liked his top a lot, but it was still fairly ordinary. Zidane's was good, but the gloves needed some retooling in my opinion. His big cuffs were a little -too- big. Garnet's was okay but nothing special. I admit it was -much- better when she hacked her hair off. Beatrix's outfit was really great, but her flash of unsupported cleavage just seemed misplaced on her otherwise nifty knight get-up.

Quina's was.... original, to say the least. Eiko's was bizarre. The whole peekaboo-chaps overalls thing was... icky. I thought Kuja was a girl for the first disc. It wasn't a bad outfit. It was really cool... for a girl's outfit. :x
    "I hate Bambi. Because of that stupid movie, the Cowards has been crying since last week! I'm going to kill him to shut him up if he keeps on with it."

I thought FFIX was an awesome game, character clothes were...interesting

Zoom in on Zidane when he gets the finisher-zoom victory when he's using a double-edged sword, whats the first thing you notice when he spreads his legs apart?

What's wrong with Eiko's duds?
    It's called lolicon and it won't bite. It's very popular in Japan so it's in a lot of their media.

I thought it was cute but Eiko isn't my kinda loli.

i really liked garnets outfit. i wud probably wear that actually that shirt she wore under the orange outfit was really fancy and nice!!