Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111525 ... LastLast

Thread: The Newbie party for newbies, not-so-newbies and non-newbies.(Manually recruiting?)

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Welcome, all newly-joined members of the newbie party. With your support, we can truly change EOFF for the better. We shall win support with our kindness and love for ALL members of the forums, except Wyll of course.

Default Re: Re: The Newbie party for newbies, not-so-newbies and non-newbies.(Manually recruiting?)

Originally posted by Ariel

Don't assume things so easily, master. You know I hate Bruckner, defy you on a regular basis and all, so, well, no. *doesn't join*

This coming from someone who tries to violate my mind so often? And fails, for that matter? Both you and Ghostie are mind rapists. You're lying to people who seem to trust you so much... @_<

I find this outrageous, Alana. >=] You know the outcome of this will be painfull, and it's just you who loses at the end.

Chibirinoa, glad to have here again. I'm so greatly pleased that you could join again. You can do youe own sig, in MikArt of course.

Welcome Stooj, Dark Holy, Mindflare, Repo Man and Dee (make up your mind). You want to join? Just join, WE don't choose our members like some Goatsec's party. You probably will have to have custom rank or something to join that thing...

I decided to give right and left hand's powers to Eestlinc and Chibirinoa, are in charge also, know that they're dedicated, so if you need to ask something, you can ask them as well.

And Repo Man, Bruckner is really cool. I'll tell you about him tonig--*gets hit by a wrench of love*

And Eest, if you could think how our slogan song should be, think. And maybe you could even compose one?
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I might be able to work out a campaign song, but not for a week or so.

*is busy with IRL stuff*

Also, I have suggested to the International Party that they join us to fight goatsecs. I think together we would be a great team!

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Originally posted by eestlinc
    Welcome, all newly-joined members of the newbie party. With your support, we can truly change EOFF for the better. We shall win support with our kindness and love for ALL members of the forums, except Wyll of course.
    But, if we're against all discrimination, how can we discriminate against poor Wyll?

On second thought...I guess we can.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, you have to hate someone...

Kairo

put me in, mikael. :freak:

Meh, just for the record, I don't really hate Wyll. People who know us well know that.
    I'm over there! *points* See?

Default Re: Re: Re: The Newbie party for newbies, not-so-newbies and non-newbies.(Manually recruiting?)

Originally posted by Mikztsu

I find this outrageous, Alana. >=] You know the outcome of this will be painfull, and it's just you who loses at the end.
    Yeah, sure. You can't make me feel pain, member, non-member, whatever. *taunts*

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yes, we don't hate Wyll. He just is a Newbie party member who defected to goatsecs. That is reprehensile, but totally in character of the Bad Doctor
    Wyll - Ha! *Shoves a Sword through eest's chest*
    Call your Dogs, they can feast on your corpses !

So true eeest.

Oh and here is the sig I made:

http://members.tripodnet.nl/aenea/mikartsig.gif
    I'm over there! *points* See?

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

ah, some of us have already implemented yoru sig! I even linked the image to this thread.

No votes for you! Recognized Member Election Booth's Avatar

Mik, I am sorry to say, but... Nait can't join. As is stated in the Base Rules, the Vote Counter and Election Booth can't join. I can't join, Mik. Sorry.

BUT back to the business:

As soon as you have candidates readied, numbered and named for different fora, send their names so that I can add them to the candidate list.
    Accepting gifts in exchange for nothing.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

So, do we put down our #1,2,3,4 candidates and then one candidate for each of the forums? I'm not too clear on the exact procedure.

No votes for you! Recognized Member Election Booth's Avatar

Name at least four Candidates:

Your Primary Candidate is what you are aiming for.
    Your secondary is the first one loses.
    Etc.

They can be candidated for any forum. Not the same, though.

IT IS ENCOURAGED TO NAME AS MANY CANDIDATES AS POSSIBLE. Enough to all the forums, at least.
    Accepting gifts in exchange for nothing.

Originally posted by Election Booth
    Mik, I am sorry to say, but... Nait can't join. As is stated in the Base Rules, the Vote Counter and Election Booth can't join. I can't join, Mik. Sorry.

BUT back to the business:

As soon as you have candidates readied, numbered and named for different fora, send their names so that I can add them to the candidate list.
    Well, I guess it's good thing to have founder of Newbie Party as Election Booth. Now there's no way anyone can stop us.

People, start reading the rules and and thinking what Forum you wanna be candidate for.

I'm not sure which one, GC or EoEo I'll take, but Eest has claimed FF5 forum.
    I also think that repo man should takje Help Forum.:P Or FF6 Forum.

*tapes Ariel's mouth shut, ties up and throws to the cage*

You're in, wanted it or not. Welcome Rikku Thief, I'll make members list later today and I might make few siggies also.
    Meanwhile, do something useful. PM 0 - 1 post newbies or something.>=)

*cracks a whip and simultaneously summons lovely flower rain*
    Last edited by Mikztsu; 11-29-2001 at 04:50 PM.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"