Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151620 ... LastLast

Thread: The Newbie party for newbies, not-so-newbies and non-newbies.(Manually recruiting?)

Point? Rules? Just read the Nait's post from the sticky thread.

I'll copy and paste part of the rules in here anyways.

The Rules:
    The election revolves around the numerous parties to be created. Every part has to name at least four nominates, each one for a certain Forum. These are named respectively the Prime Candidate, the Second Candidate, Third Candidate, etc.

You vote for a party. If that party gets more votes than any other party, which has the same Prime Candidate as they do, that candidate is nominated the Puppet-Ruler of the respective forum.
    If the part loses in votes, their Secondary (Second) candidate counts as the Prime Candidate.

Example:

The ”Boarsecs” have as their Prime Cand. ”Admiral Bleys” nominated for ”The Satirist’s Corner”.
    The ”Underublicatic” have as their Prime Cand ”Madam Krelian”, nominated for ”The Satirist’s Corner” as well.

Now, if the ”Boarsecs” have more votes than the ”Underublicatic”s, they get ”Admiral Bleys” as the Puppet Ruler of the ”Satirist’s Corner”. If they lose, their Secondary Cand, ”No Sleep For Me” fights for the ”Painter’s Little Manhattan Penthouse” against the ”Regular” ’s ”Mukztsi” and the ”Brian Boitano’s Bonne Barty” ’s ”Balan”, where ”Mukztsi” is likewise a Secondary Cand.(the ”Regular”s lost ”General Hat” for the ”Milker”s with their Prime Cand.) and ”Balan” is the Third Cand.
    When a Cand for any party has been voted, that party has no other worries than to lean back, and watch those who are left, fight.

If for example Eestlinc gets most votes to FF5 forum, he will be the "puppet ruler" of that forum, for a year. Me being the 1st candidate, if our party gets most votes in total, I get to be the puppet ruler of the general chat.

So, we hape Repo man here fighting to win the help forum, Kawaii stupidness party has Squally Leanharty as their candidate to Help forum etc etc. If Repo man gets most votes of these,(which he will) he will be the puppet ruler.

Or at least something like that.*_* I gotta talk with Nait (Election Booth) about few things which I'm not sure about.

So, look at the list which Eest made and see what Forums are available inside our party. Then inform us in this thread or by PM'ing what forum you wanna be candidate for.

By the way, if you're a candidate for example FF8 forum, you could make a nice little thread in there and state how would you make FF8 forum better, to get the votes from random people from FF8 forum also.

We also gotta ponder the candidate order.=\

And welcome Shadowdust and Eternal Eidolon. =) *high fives*

*eats Raf's arse whilst it's waving, thus its meaningless if Raf's in our party or not* You're just all about that arse...
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

Prinny God Recognized Member Endless's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yes, it is.

*tears a leaf from Mik*

*regenerates arse and casts a protection*

Now that you tasted my poisoned arse, I will slowly take control over you.
    >=]

Mwhahahahaha!!!!!

(translation for n00bie5: Mwahah4a4a4a!!1111)

And then there is Death

If nobody has asked yet, can I be a candidate for the General Gaming Forum?

Oh yeah, I've gotta go make a sig...

Originally posted by Eternal_Eidolon
    dun u mean the 1st post? *munchez on cookie* n mik, are we allowed to join more than 1 group??? i wanna join international too.......
    Nope, sorry, but you're only allowed to join one party. That's just the way it goes. However I do believe there is a plan going for us and the International Party to join. Is that still an option, mik?

Ellone: To be honest, I don't really have any idea of what's going on either. ^^

I guess you can have the Gen gaming forum if you want, Dark Holy. So, that makes the list as follows:

Gen Chat: Mikztsu
    Eyes on EO: ChibiRinoa
    Lounge: Leeza
    Gen Gaming: Dark Holy
    Artists Gallery: Danni
    Writers Corner:
    French: we cannot support purposefully exclusonary forums
    Study Hall:
    Help: Repo Man
    FF 1-4: Skye-chan
    FF 5: eestlinc
    FF 6:
    FF 7:

FF 8: Del Murder
    FF 9:
    FF 10: Lulu Girl
    FF 11:
    FF Tactics: Mindflare
    FF movie/Music:
    Gen FF/Sq:
    Chrono:
    Xeno:

Magestar: we cannot support purposefully exclusonary forums

Forums listed in bold are still available. Pick your forum now! Before anyone else steals it!
    I'm over there! *points* See?

Fully Restored

can I join?
    if I can...I'll take the General FF/Square Forum...

If the ff7 and Study Hall fora aren't taken in the end, then I'll take them.
    --It's me!--

Anyone can join that wants to. ChibiRinoa just posted the list of forums.. those in bold are still available. *hands out flowers*
    The only stars in my sky are the ones i haven't let fall down yet.

Tornado8

Can I join too? I'm teh eternal newbie, as they say.

After much arguing, I guess I should say I'm a member.

...I feel so... dirty?

*runs away crying*

Welcome Tornado.

Hmm, I'd like to take the Study Hall. But what do the Puppet rulers do exactly? Will they have to run around naked or stuff? If that's the case, I'm too afraid to take anything.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Eternal Sphere, Tornado8 and Ariel...thank you for joining.

Just be careful about posting in the Goatsecs party thread. They have edited one of my posts to suit their own corrupt needs. It was not a pretty sight!
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Wow, lots of people are joing.

*welcomes everyone*

I'm not so sure how the voting works, but hopefully everyone will vote for each forum by party. I'm bot ure. I think once all the parties has submitted their list of nominees, Election Booth with clear up the exact voting procedure.

As far as forum representative go, each person can only represent one forum. So, Mindflare, if you want ff7, you have to give up ff tactics. Here is the most updated list I believe. If you want to change forums or you don't have a forum and want an open one, or I missed you, just post or PM me, Mik, or Chibi. Thanks.

Gen Chat: Mikztsu
    Eyes on EO: ChibiRinoa
    Lounge: Leeza
    Gen Gaming: Dark Holy
    Artists Gallery: Danni
    Writers Corner:
    French: we cannot support purposefully exclusonary forums
    Study Hall: Yuffie de Leonhart
    Help: Repo Man
    FF 1-4: Skye-chan
    FF 5: eestlinc
    FF 6:
    FF 7:
    FF 8: Del Murder
    FF 9: Eternal_Eidolon (if you are sure)
    FF 10: Lulu Girl
    FF 11:
    FF Tactics: Mindflare
    FF movie/Music:
    Gen FF/Sq: Eternal Sapphire
    Chrono: BatChao
    Xeno:
    Magestar: we cannot support purposefully exclusonary forums

Bold forums are still open. These assignment scan be changed upon request or whim.

*hugs Leeza* That's not very nice of them. *glares*

Also welcome all new members, and Yuffie.. I'd like to tell you what they do, but i have no idea. I DO know that we won't have to run around naked.
    The only stars in my sky are the ones i haven't let fall down yet.

Hey if no one better qualified than me takes the Writer's Corner I'll take it ...

Originally posted by repo man
    *throws wrenches at Bloodstone for trying to portray the goatsecs as kind and caring.*
    Aww, that hurts! These Newbies are sure violent. You new Newbies recruit should watch over your shoulders. This Party might be intending to feast on you should they win...

Over at the GP, we won't be needing to do that. We're kind to animals, goats in particular. And newbies too.
    Last edited by Bloodstone; 12-01-2001 at 01:56 AM.