Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131418 ... LastLast

Thread: The Newbie party for newbies, not-so-newbies and non-newbies.(Manually recruiting?)

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

*joins* Can I have the FF1-4 forum, plzkthx?

EDIT: I made another sig. Not that we need any more, but I was bored. Sorry if it violates our policy, but I noticed a fair amount of Wyll-hating here, so it's still okay, right?

http://skye.homestead.com/files/newbie.gif
    Last edited by Pancaek; 11-30-2001 at 04:11 AM.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

If this were Star Wars then the Newbie party would be the Jedi and the Goatsecs would be the Sith and the Phucking party would be those random alliance guys in the x-wings (because they aalways die). Then there's Chaos's party, I guess they're Ewoks, and then the International party and they're...Wookies or something.

Anyway, the Sith has that cool throat pinch but only Jedis can use the blue lightsaber. I like blue. Plus I don't post here enough to not be a Newbie.

*signs up as a Newbie*

I'll take the FFVIII forum I guess. My pledge: put a stop to those damn Rinoa is Ultimecia threads!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I was told by an evil goat that they were going to eat me... so, since i am sorta still a newbie... i will sign up

*joins*

w00T!!

*hugs niKole and hands her a flower* Welcome and neato signature there. it's no worse than the one mik made before.

*hands Del Murder a flower* Welcome to you too! *gives cookies* Nice star wars interpretation... did you bring us lightsabers??

*hugs Erdrick a bunch and gives him a flower too* hi Hun. no goats here to hurt you I promise. *patpats*
    The only stars in my sky are the ones i haven't let fall down yet.

that sig rox,, skye! If you don't mind, I think I'll incorporate it into me sig. NOOB POWER!!!! All show bow before our might.
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**

Eeewwww. Do you know your deeds are going to spread love, hope, happiness all over EoFF? Ultimately we'd be all hugging and kissing each other and there'll be no more classic "Damn it!" lines from Ed and evil retorts from Kishi and "FF8 Sucks" threads. We'd all go cheesy and talk about flowers and butterflies and rainbows and Hello Kitty! Eeeewww.

*reflects on his bad but not so bad newbiehood again*

The Goatsecs Party rules!

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Originally posted by Bloodstone
    Eeewwww. Do you know your deeds are going to spread love, hope, happiness all over EoFF? Ultimately we'd be all hugging and kissing each other and there'll be no more classic "Damn it!" lines from Ed and evil retorts from Kishi and "FF8 Sucks" threads. We'd all go cheesy and talk about flowers and butterflies and rainbows and Hello Kitty! Eeeewww.
    Of course there would still be classic "Damn it!" lines from Ed and evil retorts from Kishi and "FF8 Sucks" threads, they'd just be made in a very loving, happy way and filled with kindness. We want everyone to be happy!
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Like what was portrayed in the movie Pleasantville? *dies of boredom* You'll all be happy if you join GP. We'll have fun beating up the other parties to happiness (ie, joining GP).

French: evail goatsecs-sponsored forum
    Magestar: evail goatsecs-sponsored forum
    That's just like saying, "Don't listen to rock music because rock bands worship the devil". Oh no! you just declared war against France and oRPG players!

LuluGirl

I don't exactly know what to do, but I'll take any forum (apart from the Writers Corner, as I never read fan fics).

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Crap, is this the party that promotes love and tolerance and all that b.s.? I may have made the wrong choice.

Oh well, I guess I'll be the black sheep of the bunch. I don't know what the hell I'm doing anyway.

EDIT: Hey maybe I can be the enforcer that does all the dirty work behind the scenes. Like a Luca Brasi. That'll work. It's for the right cause.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Welcome everyone who has joined. Nice star wars stuff, Del Murder. Kishi was actually trying to sway me to the dark side, since he is my father and all. Heh.

We like evil threads and all, we just want everyone to feel welcome. We love everyone, but we still have fun pretending to dislike each other. As long as it is understood that we all share love and respect, anythign is ok.

Also, Del, we have repo man, who throws wrenches at everyone. You don't have to be flowery and lovey-dovey. Besides, your ff8 forum pledge is so great, you are definitely our ff8 candidate.

Here is an updated candidate list for the various forums. Anyoen who isn't listed and is a member can pick any of the remaining forums to be our representative. Also, if you want to change or you are no longer a member (shame) then let us know:

Gen Chat: Mikztsu
    Eyes on EO: ChibiRinoa
    Lounge: Leeza
    Gen Gaming:
    Artists Gallery: Danni
    Writers Corner:
    French: we cannot support purposefully exclusonary forums
    Study Hall:
    Help: Repo Man
    FF 1-4: Skye-chan
    FF 5: eestlinc
    FF 6:
    FF 7:
    FF 8: Del Murder
    FF 9:
    FF 10: Lulu Girl
    FF 11:
    FF Tactics: Mindflare
    FF movie/Music:
    Gen FF/Sq:
    Chrono:
    Xeno:
    Magestar: we cannot support purposefully exclusonary forums

ps. Lulu Girl, I gave you the ff 10 forum. Is that ok?
    Last edited by eestlinc; 11-30-2001 at 08:45 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Cool, I'm still in then. But is it ok if I don't have the "official" sig? I'm not a big fan of flowers. Or colors.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

No sig required. No colors required. Just results.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Ok, second act of my campaign is to declare myself the Newbie Party's Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer Who Gets Results By Throwing The Rules Out The Window But Does It For The Purposes Of Good.

This has nothing to do with FFVIII. I'll think of some more stuff.

HEY !!!!!!!!!!
    Where do I sign up?
    I can almost spell nbewie.
    I promise I'll practice...

Nwebie ... no ... Wnebie ... no ... Nebwie ... no ...
    This is a little tougher than I thought ...

*Concentrates *
    N-e-w-b-i-e

Whew ...