Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141519 ... LastLast

Thread: The Newbie party for newbies, not-so-newbies and non-newbies.(Manually recruiting?)

I like your style, Del Murder. I throw wrenches and you work behind the scenes. The Newbie Party is a force to be reckoned with. On the Star Wars theme, I could be Boba Fett if he worked for the Resistance.

*throws wrenches at Bloodstone for trying to portray the goatsecs as kind and caring.*

Also, would anyone be interested in making a Newbie Party signature for me that includes wrenches?
    blaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

"Coolest newbie, ever. *hands repo man a Ciddie*"~Agent Proto

Prinny God Recognized Member Endless's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Originally posted by eestlinc
    French: we cannot support purposefully exclusonary forums

Tsk tsk Mik.

*goes to find another party to join*

And then there is Death

You could join the Goatsecs party! We proudly support the french forum, and when we come to rule the world, all of our subjects will realize just what nice people we are; we just want to rule the world because nobody else could run it better! Be one of these rulers! Join the Goatsecs party!

Edit: Wait, did I say nice? I meant evil. But fair! Rule shall be evenhanded. Most of the time. Besides, evil isn't that bad, it's just the angle you view it from!
    Sig under construction.

Welcome Erdrick the Hero, Meka, Skye Chan, Del Murder and Dreampoet. You all will be a great addition.

Eest, BatChao told me in chat that he wants the Chrono Forum. You may take care of canditating people. I update it to my first post, as you update.

We will name candidates to French Forum and oRPG under following conditions:

1) The French Forum will be "Multilingual Forum".

2) oRPG must be open to anyone, not just to them who Mr Bleys chooses.

3) Meka will be knighted.

There are slight chances for some sort of compromise though;we are not closing our minds to any kinds of improvements on matters of tolerance.

People who don't have anything to do? I'm still taking any kinds of suggestions. If you have any people you know from these boards, PM them to join us (Alternatively vote us when it's topical). Tell them what you've seen: Flowers, love and friendship.

Those siggies are hilarious, Skye and Danni.=) Repo man I'll see what I can do today or tomorrow. I might make some other random siggies while I'm at it.

Feel the flowers, everyone.

P.S. Raf, I'm not that dependant of your regen arse.>=)
    Last edited by Mikztsu; 11-30-2001 at 02:33 PM.

count me in on this..... i've recieved lotz of help when i wuz a newb...... no way i'm not gonna pay back....... i would take any forumz ('cept the french one, i dunno french) but i would prefer the FF9 one..... anywayz, just gimme something to do... PS: i never do much...... alwayz being lazy... heehee.... ^_^
    Last edited by Eternal Snow; 11-30-2001 at 04:34 PM.

A Serene Dreamer......... Julia's Avatar

Uhh.....does anyone know all the different obtainable postions able to be obtained through this election thingy? cuz one....i never was here for this general election thingy before..this is my first one experienced.......two i'm totally clueless about the WHOLE purpose of the election........three confused...greatly confused.........four.........no four......

and check out what Mindflare did for me! =)

hmmm, i'm just as confused as u too ellone...... just that helpin' out soundz like fun...... ^_^

Welcome Dreampoet! *hugs* *gives you another random bag of o+ blood*

Also, Welcome Eternal_Eidolon. *hugs and gives you cookies* ^_^

Evail goatsecs people get out of are thread!!!1!!!!!111 Stop trying to steal pur members by saying you aire nicer.. tis noit true!!1!!

RAfAEL! *glares at master Vivi* tsk tsk on you! if you had stuck around for another post or two, you would see that Mikael changed our policy. For shame Raf.

Del, hehe.. nice to have an undercover enforcer person. *gives you undercover type gear* Let this be a lesson to all of you, even though we want to spread the word of love and tolerance for everyone that doesn't mean you can't be evail and still be in our party. I'm evail, Del seems evail, and Repo Man throws wrenches. xDD See? There IS a place here for everyone. Also, we have no intention of getting rid of Ed lines like Damn it!! *hugs Ed* He's too nifty to take away his lines. And of course Kishi will always retort whatever people say, because well.. that's what Kishi does. We don't mean to bring down EoFF, merely make everyone feel like a part of it.

Also, Mikker, we have a bunch of people here that have no IDEA what exactly voting and being a candidate and all that entails. As a party leader maybe you could explain it? *hughug*
    The only stars in my sky are the ones i haven't let fall down yet.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Originally posted by Lovely Ellone
    Uhh.....does anyone know all the different obtainable postions able to be obtained through this election thingy? cuz one....i never was here for this general election thingy before..this is my first one experienced.......two i'm totally clueless about the WHOLE purpose of the election........three confused...greatly confused.........four.........no four.....
    Check out the post above from eestlinc. He has all of the forums listed and it shows which ones are still available. Don't worry, I don't think that there are too many of us here that really know what's going on either...just yet.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

dun u mean the 1st post? *munchez on cookie* n mik, are we allowed to join more than 1 group??? i wanna join international too.......

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Thanks for all the support, guys. I think me and Repo Man can handle all the riffraff from now on. If you want any non-Newbies to "sleep with the fishes" let me know.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Normally, I'm not big on these election things, but it seems your motives are pure. So I think I'd be interested in being part of the gang.

Prinny God Recognized Member Endless's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Originally posted by Mikztsu
    P.S. Raf, I'm not that dependant of your regen arse.>=)
    Liar. *g*

*waves arse*

Look at it while I go away. Maybe goatsecs would be nice. Prolly, yes. Or better no party. So I can make a takeover.

Danni... *shakes head* Watch your leaves, flowerling. Don't let a goat eat them, run when they'll come after you all if they win.

And then there is Death

I'll watch my leaves as you watch yours dear sproutling. Your worries may not be Goats, but you should worry about the evail weeds and bugs that make tummy aching, because they are mine to control.

*steals your arse and gives it to Mikker*

xDDD
    The only stars in my sky are the ones i haven't let fall down yet.

I pondered some, and in the name of equality (which this place don't have), here are few goals/demands more:

1) Tidaralique will be the Head Admin with Scott.

2) LuluGirl, Rikku Thief and some random 1 post newbie will be Knighted

3) Eestlinc and Lovely Ellone will be Chat Ops, Chickencha and Del Snizz must be de-opped, or banned
    -Mikztsu

Yes Yes Great Goals/Demands!!!