View Poll Results: Is two Face dead or not?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • He done died.

14 35.00%
  • He lives! HE LIIIIIIIVES!

26 65.00%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Extreme Dark Knight Spoilers Ahead

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

In this movie, Scarecrow's just another escapee from Arkham - any truly villainous potential he once had has been well-and-truly lost due to his state of mind. I think that was kinda the point of him being in the movie: he's been defeated already, and isn't a real threat anymore. Just a lackey, and a weak one at that.

Hes still the MAN though. ): Me was sad he no get more screen time. He could have at least killed somone with a volcano or somthing. *Sigh* But perhaps im just asking for to much?

But yeah Harveys done. As lame as his villian closure (Umm like ALL of the villians in The new batman movies ><) was visually, He still did what he had to do.

Lets just get Harley Quinn in there and really mess up somthings. Riddler would be fun too I supose but im looking at YOU Harley.
    "When you do things right, people won't notice you've done anything at all.""
    -God-

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

So I got a private showing of the Dark Knight last night. Perks of working at the movie theater ^_^ ANYWHO

It's the second time i've seen it now. I do think Harvey is dead and the reason Batman lived was because his armor. If you remember, He jumped out of his penthouse to save Rachel and fell on a car. He didn't die then, why would he die from a fall that is a lot shorter?

ALSO PRIVATE SHOWING OF AWESOMENESS! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Lekana View Post
    So I got a private showing of the Dark Knight last night. Perks of working at the movie theater ^_^ ANYWHO

ALSO PRIVATE SHOWING OF AWESOMENESS! ^_^
    gotta agree with you on both of those

also i heard something about the riddler being in this movie as a journalist or something. got no idea where i heard it though.

btw I loved the movie
    Too big. <-- yeah i heard that one before

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Awesome movie. I recognized a lot of places is downtown chicago from the movie(hell...I walk it every day!). Great movie.

The hospital the blew up was a real building that they actually blew up and I can't remember if it use to be a hospital or not. That was no prop or CG or anything. That was a real building they blew to sky hell. I remember seeing in on the local news a year ago.

I am not going to speculate too much on who will be the villain in the next movie. Nolan and his crew will sit down and discuss what theme they want the movie to be about and find a guy to fit into that theme to be the antagonist.

I think at the end of the next movie(and this will probably be a war waged against studio executives) will end with gotham turning around for the best and Wayne will be able to put to rest Batman.

All those crooks two-face captured will be prosecuted so that will take a great deal of crime off the street.

I don't think two-face is dead either. I don't know how they are going to handle that one though. I say he can't be dead because that would have caused Batman to break his one rule. I am sure they can come up with a way to make two-face fit in with everything. I think they can let two face out and keep batman the bad guy...but this will all be after all the criminals Harvey has arrested are fully prosecuted. After that it doesn't matter so much if he is a bad guy.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

um, I never watched these movies before today, and what I know about batman is basically what I remember from watching about 20 minutes worth of the old movies and tv show and the animated series, but I am not convinced he's dead just as much as I was convinced before the fact that batman would rescue him over rachel (take THAT hsu).

so um, let's hope :O

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I could see Harley being in the next movie, tastefully. Since the Joker has been "captured," there could just be a montage of tricky shots and clever voice work to make him exist to make her go crazy. She'd have to be pretty much standalone though which would be the hard part since I don't think she's strong enough of a villain to really carry herself.

The only villain I could see being realistically portrayed well in the next film is Riddler. Everyone else is pretty much too ridiculous. Wait and see, I guess.

I would be interested to see if The Mad Hatter could be adapted for this series, I like the direction they took with him in Arkham Asylum: A Serious House On Serious Earth. Same with Clayface, but I think he's too special-effects-y.

The Riddler is probably the most likely though.

Jellyfish swim by.

Anarky might be interesting if they made him a bit older. :P And less like V from V for Vendetta.

Zsasz might be interesting, too, since he has the potential to be so dark and twisted. He was in Batman Begins for a bit, already. xP

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post

Zsasz might be interesting, too, since he has the potential to be so dark and twisted. He was in Batman Begins for a bit, already. xP
    Was going to say him but remembered he was in the first movie.

Jellyfish swim by.

I heard rumors of Deathstrike in a Batman movie (though I think it was the original set of movies) but that could be an interesting possibility.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Deathstrike isn't a DC character. :P

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

man, imagine if neil gaiman's sandman (and the rest of the Endless) showed up. he's dc! that would just be so weiiiiiiiiiiird.

I'm still holding on to a faint hope that they actually get that "Death: The High Cost of Living" movie made. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    Deathstrike isn't a DC character. :P
    Deathstroke. Dunno how I mixed that one up. >.<
    This space intentionally left blank.