Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: You really hate them but...

I personally didn't have a least favorite in the game...if I HAD to choose it would be Jecht...I found him quite forced and overbearing. but I suppose that was his character. Tidus himself annoyed the hell out of me, but he had his moments where actual sense came out his mouth.

Its just like Berret being ghetto
    Barret was one of my favorite characters of FFVII leave him alone!!!

Hm. I didn't really like Kimahri. I found him useless. He redeemed himself in Mt. Gagazet, though. With the boss fight and all. I thought that was neato.

And I disliked Rin. Sure, he has Travel Agencies all over the place, but um. Too overpriced for my tastes. I'd rather fight and win my items that way, or go find O'aka. What a discount he had~!

I kind of hated Seymour too, but his mom was instant win, so...mhm. That kind of made everything better.

Nanerpuss n-n-nanerpuss Reeno the Alchemist's Avatar

Hmm for me its like Yuna i effing hate your guts more than life... but if i ever saw your cosplay forsale at a store i'd buy it O-O (ffx costume mind you) and there was a couple moments i liked her.

Then there's Lulu never liked her, never will. lol

I'm with all the people who say seymour never did anything that redeemed him </3
    Who needs a signature I DON'T >(

I have Dissidia, be jealous!

Thanks for the responses so far, especially those who stuck to the topic of hated characters redeeming themselves.

Well Seymour is a difficult one, because he starts out seeming to be on your side, then goes crazy ape evil. But if I had to pick his best moment, its when he tries to persuade Wakka not to be a religious bigot about the Al Bhed and machina.

"Pretend you didn't see them."

"That's not something a maister should say"

"Then pretend I didn't say it."

Kinda cool, and even Tidus thinks he's making sense.

Yeah, I never thought Seymour was good, since I 1st saw him. I was like, this guy looks evil, but I'm sure that aeon will be mine eventually, and rule, and I was right.

My least favorite character was Kimahri. That silent bad boy type is reserved for main characters only! He never really redeemed himself, until he unlocked Ultima for me.

I didn't like Wakka cos of his stupid accent and his anti-Al Bhed and Machina stance. But there was one moment where he sorta comforts Rikku when Home was under attack by Guado that redeemed him It was sweet.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

BOOM! Happy festival fireworks :</>D!

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

My biggest issue with Seymour is they made him look so, evil. I mean, if they had made him look kinda normal they could've fooled me early on with the way he acted, but they just kinda gave it away with his look.

I loved Wakka, he kinda was a great example of the "don't diss it till you try it." saying xD

I guess Kimarhi was my least favorite character, because he didn't really have a good story. I liked it when he punched Biran in the face at the bar though

Best. Destiny. Ever. Lucky Star's Avatar

I didn't outright hate her, but Yuna annoyed me the most out of the main crew for a long time. I thought she was gorgeous looks wise, it's nice to see a normal figured FF girl for a change, but her voice and general personality really grated on me.

But my opinion of her really changed on viewing the (SPOILER) sphere that she recorded for everyone to be shown after she died. Yuna's VA was fantastic during that part, the best part of her performance, and you got to see just want a sweet and deep character she really had.

"I'm here to kick ass and drink tea. And I'm all out of tea."

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Auron blah puke blech. Although after seeing his flashbacks at least we get to know why he's being a huge ass.

and then there's Yuna, but that's mostly because it takes a week for her to get out a sentence. Got better in X-2 she did.

Tidus by a mile. Every time he opens his mouth I just want to tell him to shut the hell up. I'm pretty sure if I had been on that pilgrimage I would have fed him to the giant Ochu in Kilika.

I think it's the Voice Actor's fault. The Japanese voice actor at least sounded pleasant.

Wakka was cool at first but his character seemed to go downhill over the course of the game. I guess it seemed like he took aspects of the story more seriously then they really were, to the point where he was just plain annoying.

And then there's Dona and Bartetello, slut and dumb brute.

And of course seymour... so annoying.

I hate everybody...seriously.

My least favorite (Rikku) had the redeeming quality of knocking the holy hell outta my second least favorite character (Tidus) at the beginning of the game. Everyone else I liked. (I don't dislike Tidus, but next to Rikku, he's just the character I found it hardest to get emotionally attached to.)