Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *shudder*

*yawn* *shudder*

Oh jeez.

So it seems that every time I come back to my mom's house I find something that just makes me shudder. Last time it was a thong in my bed ( ) that apparently belonged to my mom, and this time, while opening my closet to get a hanger, I find a "Sexy Rag Doll" costume.
    While I am one of those weirdo's who likes to incorporate costumes or sexy lingerie when it comes to sexy fun time, I at least hide all these things to where they CAN'T be found with an open of a door, not because I want to hide it just because I don't think it's appropriate to be out in the middle of everything.

So, what have you seen or heard recently that has just made you shudder? Was it something dirty and icky like my mom's.. fun night wear.. or was it just something that you never wanted to ever think of.. like my mom's fun night wear?

On nearly the same topic... Has anything scarred you for life, while it may not seem a big deal to anyone else, it's something you can never erase from your memory no matter how hard you try?

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

One holiday in Majorca, my parents were very drunk and.. I slept on the balcony

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Paul Knox/Kildarre once sent me a picture of his penis and that was kinda scaring like omg what xDDD Oh Paul I mean Gene.

Uh Wesly/Raistlin sent me a picture of his erection and that REALLY scared me for life but I couldn't figure out what it was until he told me. xD

My gradmother's dildo - that was scaring. Some people know this story, I don't need to repeat it. xD

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Quote Originally Posted by Jojee View Post
    Uh Wesly/Raistlin sent me a picture of his erection and that REALLY scared me for life but I couldn't figure out what it was until he told me. xD
    That's the funniest disturbing thing I've ever heard. xD

I think the outside world is really scary.
    Really, I'm so shy in public.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7
    <-- Take it from my little friend to the left.
    Do not lose your braincells!

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Let's just say that sound carries rather well through our house.

I went downstairs and stood in front of my mom and dad's bedroom door and was about to knock when I heard...a vibrator

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Jojee's post just made me shudder.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Ditto!

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I have walked in on friends having sex before.

Blog Entries

Seeing a guy I used to live with naked. I wouldn't usually mind but he was tiny, if you know what I'm saying.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

There was also the time I found my mom's vibrator in her top drawer when I was only looking for her class ring =[ I wanted to see if my ring size was the same as hers and she wasn't around...

Blog Entries

As some of you may know my grandma had a stroke in january, during the Final fantasy mafia. Well our bathroom isnt all that big, so she needs to have the door open to get her walker in. I normally avoid this part, however sometimes my grandpa cant hear her and decides that he should just keep the door open. Our house has our living room, then dining room. if you walk to the dining room from the living room you will see the bathroom. The only way to get to the kitchen is through the dining room. I was going to the kitchen. I SAW MY GRANDMA NAKED!

Also, my mom and my step-dad are very old. My step-dad is almost 58 I believe and my mom is 52 I beleive. My mom spanked my step-dad and said something like "let me spank that butt", and my step-dad then yells out "come here let me spank you!", WHILE I AM EATING!!!

A few years ago, I was lying awake in bed on a sunday, and both my mom and my step-dad went to bed. My mom started saying "oohh Ricky" and they were both laughing and giggling and such.

And, one more. I was eating breakfast at the dining room table once a few years ago, and my mom is eating across from me. My step-dad walks up, sees me, I assume he thought "ahh screw it he wont know anyway"(I was young, but I still knew), and sat on my moms lap and dry humped her leg.

All of these are very shudder-worthy.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I went to Wal-mart with my now ex-friend and his girlfriend once. When we were about to leave, both of them disappeared, and after I looked all over the store for them, I found them in the checkout lane paying for condoms. Just thinking of them having sex is just...eww.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

One night when my parents came home, I pretended to be asleep. Having a bit to drink and thinking I was asleep, they did the funky chicken. *shudders* I wished so much that I could fall asleep or they would stop. (My parents' place is small so we are all on one floor and I share a wall with their room).

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)
    I like Kung-Fu.