Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Fantasy Versus XIII Jump Festa trailer leaked

The music is Roar of the Departed Souls from Lost Odyssey. Well, part of it. The part used in the trailer starts at about 3 minutes or so into it.

And it's nice to be able to see all those pictures in motion now, at least. But I can't wait until they actually show new footage again, preferably gameplay. But, I know I'm going to be waiting a long time for that. xD

Articles
    Blog Entries

Props, Roto.

Like Raven said, despite being things we've seen already, it was cool to see scenes that we only got in still pictures in full motion.

Some article say this is supposed to be playing at Jump Festa this year. But didn't this trailer already come out earlier? The stuff we see is the stuff we already seen in screenshots. !
    Recently beaten: Alundra 1, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Final Fantasy I
    Will play next: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Mass Effect, Fallout 3(???)
    *Last Update 7-25-2008

The trailer sucked, because of my computer connection. The speed is atrocious.
    EOFF needs a resurgence to it's former glory.

Beyond Fantasy Sephiroths Clone's Avatar

Man im sad that only FFXIII will be coming to 360 and not versus too. Since this one looks a lot darker and more kick ass.

Made by me

They'll probably announce Final Fantasy Versus XIII later for Xbox 360 also. !!!
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift, Final Fantasy I
    *Last Update 7-25-2008

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

o:

I have to get a PS3!

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsoul View Post
    They'll probably announce Final Fantasy Versus XIII later for Xbox 360 also. :cool:!!!
    Pay more attention and you'll realize that they plan for Versus XIII to remain exclusive to the PS3.

That's the same thing we thought about Final Fantasy XIII. We eventually got an announcement of the game for Xbox 360. I think the same will happen for Final Fantasy Versus XIII.
    *Last Update 7-25-2008

Haven't looked at the still shots, but the bald guy reminded me of Rude from the Turks. Versus definitely appears to be darker than XIII. But that blonde guys shoulder must be fabulously sore! The shotgun probably weighs more than he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsoul View Post
    They'll probably announce Final Fantasy Versus XIII later for Xbox 360 also. :cool:!!!
    Pay more attention and you'll realize that they plan for Versus XIII to remain exclusive to the PS3.
    Have YOU been paying attention? xP

Quote Originally Posted by champagne supernova View Post
    Haven't looked at the still shots, but the bald guy reminded me of Rude from the Turks. Versus definitely appears to be darker than XIII. But that blonde guys shoulder must be fabulously sore! The shotgun probably weighs more than he does.
    Final Fantasy Versus XIII appears to be on the same level as Final Fantasy X-2 and Kingdom Hearts 1/2, hopefully it's as great as Final Fantasy XIII is going to be. I'm sure it will be.

I'm looking forward to Final Fantasy Versus XIII as much as Starcraft 2. But I'm anticipating Final Fantasy XIII the most!
    *Last Update 7-25-2008