Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567812 ... LastLast

Thread: International Party (New!!)

Just think, if our parties united, we would have upwards of 20 members, and we could have candidates for all the forums. Plus, I wouldn't have to throw wrenches at any of you!
    blaaaaaaaaaaaargh.

"Coolest newbie, ever. *hands repo man a Ciddie*"~Agent Proto

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Originally posted by repo man
    Just think, if our parties united, we would have upwards of 20 members, and we could have candidates for all the forums. Plus, I wouldn't have to throw wrenches at any of you!
    Doesn't this sound logical? We would all be so much stronger together...we could defeat those evil Goatsecs!

And have a heart for the repo man, his arm must be pretty tired by now. He needs a bit of a rest from throwing those wrenches.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Meteor of War

count me in, i am also a canadain
    and a white male (thats a minority...right?)

^^ Welcome Meteor or War *tosses a cake*

btw I found a sniper on the streets wonder who it belongs too =P

Still not sure how long this party will last, but I made a non-attacking sig:

In any case, Tammy, we need some candidates!
    Last edited by Relena Peacecraft; 12-01-2001 at 01:34 AM.

There is no way to peace; peace is the way.
    Final Fantasy IV Knowledge Base | Free Talk Live

Dream Catcher, you can merge your party with the Goatsecs Party! As you know, we have teh same objectives - to reach out and unite the world... and uh, rule over it!

Don't be swayed by that soft Newbie Party. They discriminate! They aren't fielding candidates for Magestar and the French forums just because our great leader Bleys sponsored it. It's a discrimination against the French and oRPG players, isn't that obvious. That's sounding like old school scholars who tell you not to listen to rock music because rockers are drug addicts and worship the devil. We, the Goatsecs Party, knows no bounds, we will go in every forum, to unite the entire world of EoFF! Join us! Merge!

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

No, Dream Catcher, don't listen to the lies that are being spread by Bloodstone. Uniting everyone and being happy together is the goal of the Newbie Party! We don't want to rule over you, we want to rule with you. Join with us to defeat the evil Goatsecs! Together we can be strong!

Uh, yeah, we're supposed to be evil. But what lies? *innocent look*

* Goatsecs aim to reach out and unite the world and rule it - True
    * Newbie Party isn't fielding candidates for Magestar and the French forums just because our great leader Bleys sponsored it. - True
    * The Goatsecs Party knows no bounds, will go in every forum, to unite the entire world of EoFF. - True

The rest of what I said are honest opinions. Agree?
    *innocent look again* Luv u, Leeza.

Originally posted by eestlinc
    Mik is our leader, and he truly loves all members from around the globe.
    Carnally?

Goatsecs is all about reaching out to everyone across the world. And humane treatment to animals! Are those not noble goals?
    Sig under construction.

I'm sorry our Matriarch is currently busy behind those doors, make I take a message??

*turns to Aexoden* " Where is she?????"
    *wants to go for the FFVIII forum*

Last edited by Altaizen; 11-30-2001 at 08:50 AM.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Uh, yeah, we're supposed to be evil. But what lies? *innocent look*

* Goatsecs aim to reach out and unite the world and rule it - True
    -Bloodstone

Now why would they want you to rule them when they could rule with us?

* Newbie Party isn't fielding candidates for Magestar and the French forums just because our great leader Bleys sponsored it. - True - Bloodstone

Maybe we have a really good reason for doing this!

* The Goatsecs Party knows no bounds, will go in every forum, to unite the entire world of EoFF. - True - Bloodstone

They won't unite the world of EoFF, they'll just take it over and oppress everyone in it!

And we don't discriminate...we'd even take Wyll back if he came back begging on his knees. We would show him our kindness.
    Wyll - Have some kindness from me then! *Shoves a sword through Leeza's Gut*

Oh, and I luv u, too.

NEWBIES RULE WITH YOU!
    Last edited by Leeza; 12-01-2001 at 08:53 AM.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I would just like to note that this "goatsecs party" ALREADY rules the forums. They obviously don't care about uniting anything. They just want power. They will tell you anything to get your support, but once the election is over, they forget you like a bad one night stand.

The Newbie party seriously wants to improve the relations and power structure of EoFF. Even if we wanted to runa candidate for the oRPG forum, we couldn't because it is closed and doesn't except new members. Noone in our party could run if they wanted because noone has ever been a part of this oRPG. We oppose the French forum because it is purposefully exclusionary. What about Spanish, or German, or Japanese, or Swahili? Why does EoFF only support one foreign language? Because Bleys, the leader of the goatsecs and ruler of EoFF, speaks french and wants a forum to indulge in his French-speaking fantasies. I would like a German forum, but I'm not in charge of EoFF, so my say goes unheeded.

Now why would they want you to rule them when they could rule with us?
    Because if everyone is a ruler, there's nothing to rule over. The world needs one solid ruler to lead it to progress, and that is the GP.

They won't unite the world of EoFF, they'll just take it over oppress everyone in it!
    Taking over everything will be uniting everything. Oppress everyone? Goatsecs members - no. Non-Goatsecs people - yeah, sort of.

I like your vision, Dream Catcher. Please count me in.

Originally posted by eestlinc
    I would just like to note that this "goatsecs party" ALREADY rules the forums. They obviously don't care about uniting anything. They just want power. They will tell you anything to get your support, but once the election is over, they forget you like a bad one night stand.

The Newbie party seriously wants to improve the relations and power structure of EoFF. Even if we wanted to runa candidate for the oRPG forum, we couldn't because it is closed and doesn't except new members. Noone in our party could run if they wanted because noone has ever been a part of this oRPG. We oppose the French forum because it is purposefully exclusionary. What about Spanish, or German, or Japanese, or Swahili? Why does EoFF only support one foreign language? Because Bleys, the leader of the goatsecs and ruler of EoFF, speaks french and wants a forum to indulge in his French-speaking fantasies. I would like a German forum, but I'm not in charge of EoFF, so my say goes unheeded.
    Brilliant post Eest.

*laughs hard to that French fantasy part* It's serious matter though. We are not allowed to speak in any other languages than French and English, eventhough I'm sure theres a lot more people who speak Germanic languages, than French.

I've been teaching Eest and few people other people Finnish in chats etc, because boards doesn't allow that, it has to be English or French.

Why they didn't allow the planned Multilingual forum? It would've been great. Think about for example all those Finnish, German, Dutch, Swedish people who can't speak English, and they would like to be at least somehow part of EoFF community. I tell you why they abandoned the idea; Because there would be too many stupid newbies, and it's their own fault because they are too stupid to learn THE languages (English and French). I recently heard that you get banned if you speak in there with other languages than French.

And about oRPG, Eest said it all. Even all Goatsecs members can't realize this dictatorship.

If the Newbie Party wouldn't discriminate these two forums, we would support the discrimination itself. No candidates from us on those two.

And Super Christ, I love Carnally, spiritually, emotionally, mentally and physically.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"