Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

Thread: International Party (New!!)

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin I am Here!

hola amigo! yes! tammy, your evil partner in crime is here to stir trouble as part of the International Penguin Party! I think that as i am nz maori/tongan/german/french/scottish/english/irish/etc I would make an excellent International delegate/party leader/minister of stupidity/postcard distributor/kinda person gal. kay. or else!

vote for me. cos, someone's got to...right?

*waddles off in an International-Penguin like manner*

ps - i even changed my custom rank!

The memberlist now is as follows:
    ~myself
    ~Wasubu
    ~Jewels
    ~Dee (unsure)
    ~Andaris
    ~Aexoden
    ~Apocalpse1
    ~GuruClef
    ~I|Greven
    ~Calliope
    ~Elephant Man
    So far, Andaris has put himself down for the FF8 forums. Elephant Man for the General FF and Squaresoft forums. I will put myself down for the General Chat forums for now.

i heard n00b n international are joinin' partiez??? true or rumourz??
    There is a high possibility of either that or joining with the Goatsecs Party. I'd like members of International Party post their opinions on whether or not we form a coalition (bah, spelling) and if you want to, with which party.

Thanks all.

The Original Del Recognized Member Del Snizz's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Chat Operator

Originally posted by Aexoden
    ...we have Snizzism (only the most powerful form of logic ever created) on our side.
    For the record, the above statement is not in any way to be construed as my endorsement of this particular organization at this time.

For the record, the statement below the aforementioned above statement is not in any way to be construed as an objection to or depreciation of this particular organization at this time.

For the record, the previous statement, being the second statement below the statement first referred to as the above statement, is not in any way to be construed as my disapproval of the objection to or depreciation of this particular organization by any other party at this time.

For the record, the statement immediately prior to this current statement, or the statement below the second statement below the statement first referred to as the above statement, is not in any way to be construed as my endorsement of any party seeing fit to make one or more disapprovals of, objections to, and/or depreciations of this particular organization at this time.

For the record, the current statement, which shall henceforth be known as "Harvey", makes note of the fact that the statement immediately preceding the current statement, or the second statement below the second statement below the statement first referred to as the above statement, or the fourth statement below said above statement, if you will, is not in any way to be construed as my disapproval of, objection to or depreciation of any party seeing fit to make one or more disapprovals of, objections to, and/or depreciations of this particular organization at this time.

For the record, Harvey and the statements preceding Harvey are in every possible way to be construed as being representative of my gross indecision and inability to endorse just about anyone or anything at all at this time.

For the record, the statement immediately following Harvey, which I like to call Harvey Junior, is certainly not in any way to be construed as being representative of my inability to disapprove of anyone or anything at this time.

Oh, and off the record, Aexoden smells.
    [turkey noises]

Super-Rad Recognized Member Spatvark's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

It makes sense... I think... *head hurts*

What is it with people naming things Harvey???
    Seriously the best band in the world.
    And here's where I'll stay / For ten years and a day
    We're on a quest to find hidden treasure / And mystery on The Wild Sea

NEWBIE PARTY! Any party led my Mikz0r is a true party indeed! xD I HAIL YOU MIK, YOUR PARTY MERGED WITH OURS, UNSTOPPABLE POWAH! o.o, ...

Yeah, merge with teh Newbie party, it's the only way to succeed o.o;

I've always loved Penguins and DC is cool. Count me in as well.

*sets out a table with Cheesecake, Cake, Ice Cream Cake, Chips, Soda/Pop, Salad, Steak, Pizza, Hamburgers, Fries, Chicken Nuggets and anything else thats good *

Wee Member Party!!!!! New Members are also welcome!!

The updated memberlist is as follows:
    ~myself
    ~Wasubu
    ~Jewels
    ~Dee (still awaiting confirmation)
    ~Andaris
    ~Aexoden
    ~Apocalpse1
    ~GuruClef
    ~I|Greven
    ~Calliope
    ~Elephant Man
    ~Kemosabe
    So far, Andaris has put himself down for the FF8 forums. Elephant Man for the General FF and Squaresoft forums. I will put myself down for the General Chat forums for now.
    Also, I'd appreciate it if one of the high ranked officials from whatever party which wishes to merge with us talk to either myself, Laguna or Aexoden in chat preferrably (though PM will be ok as well). Wasubu will also be available at times. We'd like in particular to hear from the Newbie Party. Thanks.

FFXIV Character

Viadana Solacaire (Sargatanas)

I have absolutely no idea of what I should say, except that I am in as well. One more thing, Do we get free penguins?
    what kind of nation should we build? a good nation? a nation of plenty? a nation of muffled joy?

Put me down for The Lounge!

Memberlist
    ~Apocalypse1
    *laughs*

I think there's been a mistake. Apparently I've been registered.

I think ya mixed me up with astromage1. (copycat) =P
    Draxyle/RedMage/Windurst/Level 12+

>.< Omg, I'm so sorry. *kicks self* I'll correct that at once. The corrected version of the member list is as follows:
    ~myself
    ~Wasubu
    ~Jewels
    ~Dee (still awaiting confirmation)
    ~Andaris
    ~Aexoden
    ~astromage1 (awaiting confirmation)
    ~GuruClef
    ~I|Greven
    ~Calliope
    ~Elephant Man
    ~Kemosabe
    So far, Andaris has put himself down for the FF8 forums. Elephant Man for the General FF and Squaresoft forums. Kemosabe is for the lounge. I will put myself down for the General Chat forums for now.
    As for the penguins.... We'll see.

Kawaii Asuka

*waves to Mikztsu* Hi Hi, ish finally got this to work with some other friends here

I ish wanting to join this party, so add meh to your list

Gotta go...

Eoff Designer Recognized Member Rinoabella's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design
    Originally posted by Dream Catcher
    Also, please note that International Party is now know as International Penguin Party.
    OK Tammy, you changed the name to the International Penguin Party as I suggested, and you also got Del Snizz to join, which I also asked you to do :rolleyes2 Now I HAVE to join your party! Please let me join! I'll be good!

Oh and I don't think it would be a good idea if you joined up with any other party! Bad idea. This party is one of the strongest, and we don't need extra help

*faints* I almost thought that Kawaii Asuka was Kishi asking to join!

Kawaii Asuka

O.o; No actually i'm ish new here ^.^