Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 378910111213

Thread: Soul Calibur?

My nephew was just using Yoda online on my account.. I couldn't hear what the dude was saying, but I bet I got a negative player review because of it

And VW Seong Mi-Na is almost back to her original glory :<3:

Yahtzee reviewed SCIV today. I'm not linking to it because there's a picture of fake bewbz in it, and the staff here is pretty hardcore about that. :P

He basically hates it because he spams throws and doesn't play with other people. That would be annoying if I didn't know he reviews games just so he can tear them apart.

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Anyone on the PS3 want to hit up 'NadeKommando'. I'm always down for a match.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

I got it today

dewd it's pretty.

But UGH Ivy's designers have gone farfarfar again :[

You can give her a new costume if you want. :P I'm in the process of leveling up everyone's styles, and as I do, I'm giving them new costumes. I turned Lizardman pink and dressed him in what looks like black leather. And I'm totally putting Ivy in a burka when the time comes.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I just got it yesterday. So...uh...who should I main? I've never played a SC game before but I was big on Hwoarang and Steve in Tekken. Basically I want someone who is balanced when it comes to speed and strength and can spew out a variety of 3, 4 and 5 hit combos, preferably with lows mixed in. So any suggestions would be welcome! Currently I am considering Maxi.

I expect nobody will help me but that's okay, I tried.

Hwoarang is actually probably Yun-Seong's descendant. :P He has a nice balance of strength and speed and he has a few kicks that make for nice combos. He's the only character with any real focus on kicks, actually. Give him a try.

You should really mess around with everyone, though, just to get a feel for them, then pick someone you like. Soul Calibur plays pretty differently from games like Tekken. It's not so much about combos as it is about mind games. :P

I would recommend Raphael, although he has more speed than strength. I always feel like playing as Maxi is too button-mashing-ish to actually know what you're doing.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

gotten online today ^^

It's fun.

Wonder Woman dominated my Ass.

Banned

So yeah, I'm stuck on floor 57-9 of the tower. Its infuriating to know I'm a foot from completion. Any advice? Also, I've taken to maining a brutal ring-outer Nightmare.