Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Soul Calibur?

I wonder if training mode counts towards the "100 Critical Finishes" honour. :P

I just maimed arcade with a custom Tira character. Roto was right. She's been totally revamped. I'm falling in love with her. Especially her kick moves. The computer hates it. The last few guys were trying to ring me out like crazy, it was about all they could do to win. I was laughing my ass off...

There needs to be better ways to take pics off of TVs... :[
    Last edited by Vyk; 08-07-2008 at 05:29 AM.

TV capture card thingy. :P (Alright, so it's not exactly practical if you don't already have one....)

Speaking of Tira custom characters, I just made one of my own. A moogle. :P Well, I'm calling it a moogle. It's pretty much just a cat suit with purple wings and dance attacks, but I'm impressed with myself anyway. xP

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Croyles View Post
    Can people stop with this goddamn "oh I hate people who use this and that character". Some people need to use easier characters because they are beginners, like me.
    If that means that you wont be able to kick our asses 100% every time boohoo, lol.
    Yeah I kinda used teleport a lot with him but actually Dreddz mostly blocked those.
    We're just voicing our opinions on the character and their moves, not so much the person playing it. and yes, if you can't kick their ass then it is a boohoo as that is the point of the game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    I wonder if training mode counts towards the "100 Critical Finishes" honour. :P
    I don't think so. I'd find out, but I don't have my copy. Go into the honors, check your crit finish number. Go do a few in training, then go check again. I'd be curious to know myself.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Just a couple more days 'till I can play this game. : )

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Critical finishes only count in Story, Arcade and Online. I am pretty sure that is all anyway.

I didn't even know you could check the number you've already done. :P

Still haven't performed one critical finisher since I bought the game. Haven't seen one of them yet either, might just watch them online.

Where's everyone on the Tower of Souls? I hadn't been playing much of it since I was getting thrashed everytime until I found out that you can customize your character which made it a lot easier. I'm currently on floor 35-ish and am generally breezing through it now. I imagine its going to get a lot harder soon though.

I just did my first in-battle critical finish ever. :P I was playing through Arcade mode as Angol Fear and I broke off a piece of Yun-Seong's equipment and quickly hit L2. Whoo, Critical Finish honour unlocked. Now only 99 more to go until I get that other honour. xP

Banned

I'm on like floor 17ish. I suck against intelligent AI. Mostly because I can't fool them like I can a human opponent.

red headed monkey dude sir helix's Avatar

as long as seigfrieds in it its good.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

I'm upto to floor 21. I sorta cheated, well I didn't - but floor 18-20 was driving me insane (I'd get up to the last challenger on floor 20 and die, it was so infuriating) so what I did was copied my best customized character three times and just used her as my three characters. It worked and I did it~

Critical finishes are my new favourites. I did them on some of the annoying characters on the Tower, it's a good way of killing them quickly maintaining your health.

I'm now attempting going down the tower~

On my brother's game I got him up to around floor 35 too. On mine I just finished 20. Probably the worst fight I've faced. So I'll probably be up to the 30s on my own game here soon. I remember breezing him up into the 30s. I think 20's the hardest for a while

I got my 30th honour just now. That means I've unlocked all of the equipment. :P Hurray!