Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you tan easily?

Wink Do you tan easily?

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Greetings again EoFF friends of A Most Loved Man! A Most Loved Man has returned with yet another exciting topic of discussion!

Today, A Most Loved Man had yet another MAGNIFICENT adventure! It was a very hot day indeedily-do and A Most Loved Man spent the ENTIRE DAY tanning! He rested his ABSOLUTELY STUNNING MUSCULAR body on his sunbed and tanned, tanned, tanned and is now A PHENOMENALLY UNBELIEVABLE, BEAUTIFUL BRONZE LOVE-GOD!!

He spent the day tanning because soon it is August and (finally!) many hot, hot, hot girls are on holiday! A Most Loved Man intends to spend the summer in bars and nightclubs and use his SEDUCTIVE charm to lure the ladies into his bed, which is also known as the CHAMBER OF ETERNAL PASSION!, where he will DAZZLE AND HYPNOTIZE THEM WITH HIS AWESOMELY TANNED BODY! before taking them to UNKNOWN REALMS OF MIND-BLOWING ECSTASY!

A Most Loved Man's topic of discussion is therefore...

Do you tan easily!?

Are you a bronze love-god like A Most Loved Man!?

Or are you a pasty white ghost? :chuckle:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!!

*yawn*

I tan easily. I wish I wasn't so dark though. But I'm glad I'm not pasty. (:

Citrus Fruits
    Y SO SRS ?

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

PG, you know very well you tan quickly. You won't ever shut up about it to your friends

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I used to, but I lost my italian tanning powers. Now I burn more than a freckly Irish ginger kid.

Blog Entries

I have ginger hair, so no.
    You hold my heart in your manly hands I wanna feel the throb of your handsome gland. I wanna hold you tight like a newborn kitten, against my flesh like a cashmere mitten. Tickly tick, I'm makin' skin bump heaven and all the way down it's lookin' cleanly shaven. Prickety pricks, it's stubble on stubble I better slow down or I'm in real trouble. Want you, touch you, feel you, taste you! Knick knack whacky whack 'till I see the man stew. spin you around let me see that hole! I'm a tunnelin' in a like a short hair mole. Once I'm inside I'm gonna leave a trace, half in there and half on that face! One finger, two finger, there fingers gone! Mano a mano I love you John!

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

I burn really quickly abroad, not so much here unless it's a really hot day.

When I was younger I used to burn easily, but now, I am usually quite tan (depending on the season)!

"Did I become a hero?"

Project: N00b

I can get a tan pretty easy, but when I was a kid I got burned all the time. The beach is the best. This summer though I have the weirdest looking tan line at my waist because my bathing suit fits but I can't find pants that are slim enough for my waist. I wouldn't say that I get dark though.

VICIOUS GEEK SOOT~ヽ(`Д´)ノ scrumpleberry's Avatar

I tan very easily. I can burn, but it's rare and mild.

I used to tan very well as a kid, but I seem to have lost that power. Just a couple of days ago, I got slight sunburn on my right arm.

Even in summer, I'm like a milk bottle.

"I work in one of those humble call centres... Apparently, what we're doing at the moment is 'sprinkling our magic along the way'. It's a call centre, not Hogwarts." ~ Caroline Garlick, Ayrshire, BBC News Magazine

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

I tan pretty well. Especially considering the most I spend outside is when I mow. I don't like being tan though. Thankfully it's just my arms cause I wear pants all the time ;p

first i burn but then i gain delightful golden crust
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

Yes..and I hate it...grrr.

I usually burn more than I tan...I'm so white I fear waking up one morning and being able to look through my arm.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm very lucky to tan with basically no effort. Very seldom do I get burned, even being out without sunscreen for extended periods of time. It makes me happy.