View Poll Results: Will the Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 version of Fianal Fantasy XIII be better?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xbox 360

1 5.88%
  • Playstation 3

10 58.82%
  • Too close to call

3 17.65%
  • I don't know

3 17.65%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Will the Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 version of Final Fantasy XIII be better?

Lightning Fast Speed! Hyperion4444's Avatar

sorry if I had to sound for trivial.
    it's not my usual self. ok.
    I just don't like when people refuses to admit the truth. (in this case the RROD)
    because I know that when something goes bad at sony, they'll be the first one to be "in your face".
    And that's irritating, espescially when they refuses to admit when something goes wrong on Microsoft's side (Likes them loosing the Bungie Halo team to Capcom, and Bungie's exclusivity altogether 'rumor')

I currently have a Wii and a PS3, but this 'next-generation' console war is just plain nasty. I hate that because it makes it difficult to actually enjoy any game on any platform.

I own a Xbox and a PS2 and used to have alot of respect for the Xbox console, but that respect has long disapeared for me...
    And I lost respect for the Xbox console way before I purchased my PS3 this month. Simply because theses new guys are constantly bashing out other non-problematic consoles...

Microsoft is loosing everything in all of this and that's not what I've truly wanted...

I just don't like when people refuses to admit the truth. (in this case the RROD)
    You're delusional. Nobody said the 360 doesn't get the red ring.

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    QFT

Bashing non problematic consoles, you say? Every console has a problem, nothing is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Roto13 View Post
    he said he wanted to be blissfully unaware of the truth.
    If that's not a delution, then I'd rather not comment it anymore.

like I was saying...
    It's not like I wanted Microsoft to loose Bioware, nor Bizzard Creations.
    I certainly don't take pleasure in other people's suffering.
    Like how Microsoft lost more than 1 billion in the first 4 months alone just in repairs of the RROD.
    Or that PlayStation lost 765 million euro in one year just because of the overall manufacturing cost of the console was way above it's retail price.

All I've ever wanted was for everyone to enjoy their consoles and be happy, respect one another even on a different console.

But I seriously doupt that a peacefull resolution would be on the horizon.... not anytime soon and probably never.
    Last edited by Hyperion4444; 08-03-2008 at 05:42 PM.

I know it exists but I'd rather not think about it, so shut up already. Honestly, would you want to think about your console stopping all of a sudden? When it comes it comes and I'll get it replaced but honest to god, the only trouble I'm seeing these days are from a small amount of PS3 owners.

Thank you, Roto.

His reaction to your offer to throw out more rambling ignorance was a "No, thanks." I don't blame him.

All I truly want is everyone to enjoy there own console.
    and to enjoy Final Fantasy too!
    Thank you

One more thing that has been troubling me is that if Microsoft charges for each DVDs, what would Square-Enix do?
    Would they try to compress what I believe is going to take 40GB into the dvd or will Square-Enix be charged more for multiple dvds?
    Last edited by Hyperion4444; 08-03-2008 at 06:30 PM.

I hope and pray to God that this thread gets archived so generations to come can read it and just laugh.

Hyperion, If you want to play the PS3 version on your PS3, then just go right ahead. Some of us may want to play it on an Xbox. We aren't asking you to play it on an Xbox, and we aren't spending your money. Stop trying to spend ours. As far as gaming is concerned, the two consoles are pretty much the same anyway.

Please, stop derailing a thread to argue over trivial matters over an even more trivial thing, A VIDEO GAME.

I'm sorry for everyone.
    Just that alot of things happened really fast recently in my life, that got thinking, and alot of soul shearching.
    I still haven't found an anwser yet.

I'm just a nusance to anyone rigth now, that's never what I've wanted.

I don't like where the world is going, how in bad shape the world it is now.

I'm wondering if there's someone I can help...

Maybe it's time that I unpack the PS3 for the first time, since I didn't even went on the PS3, ever... nor played any games yet.

So I'm sorry for everyone here who read this and got offended.

It's the first time that something like this happened to me.
    I never usually get rattled up either, nor go off to disclaim such irrationnel conclusions.

I'll g2g, I'll re-ensure you that this insidant don't happen againg.
    I slept late last night and haven't ate ever since roto told us it could be delayed. (my brain wasn't feeling well since this morning)
    Last edited by Hyperion4444; 08-03-2008 at 06:34 PM.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I hope we're all done sniping at each other now. If not, there will be consequences.

all this debating has turn into argurments and frustration for everyone.
    is there a point to keep this thread going?