Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Dark Knight Sequel - SPOILERS

Default The Dark Knight Sequel - SPOILERS

Who do you think is gonna be the main villian in The Dark Knight's sequel? Let's see (SPOILER)Aaron Eckhart (Harvey Dent/Two-Face) died in The Dark Knight and Heath Ledger (The Joker) died in real life so who's left?

Do you think Deadshot and Bane could work in Chris Nolan's realistic approach?

Mark the spoilers please ~hero

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Just to start. I think you should add in some spoilers on that post.
    Last edited by Depression Moon; 08-09-2009 at 08:27 PM.

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

(SPOILER)Two-Face wont be dead
    the most feasable enemies would be the likes of The Penguin or Riddler
    i think the Penguin would work well in Nolans approach

You know you should mark spoilers already ~hero
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

CLAYFACE!

I have no real Idea. (SPOILER) Being that the Joker IRL died, IDK. I just hope they do not recast. I hate recasting in general, and Ledger did an amazing job. I hope two-face comes back - and a lot more insane. I am more curious to see what goes one with sidekicks, really. I want to see a darker take on robin

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'd love to see Poison Ivy worked into the series, especially with (SPOILER)Racheal dead. They could use her as the odd love interest she's suppose to be.

Quote Originally Posted by bipper View Post
    CLAYFACE!

I have no real Idea. (SPOILER) Being that the Joker IRL died, IDK. I just hope they do not recast. I hate recasting in general, and Ledger did an amazing job. I hope two-face comes back - and a lot more insane. I am more curious to see what goes one with sidekicks, really. I want to see a darker take on robin
    So? They decided to recast Rachel Dawes didn't they?

Quote Originally Posted by John_912 View Post
    CLAYFACE!

(SPOILER) Rachel is still alive. She was licked by a buncha cats after the explosion and is now cat woman. Duh.

CLAYFACE!

(SPOILER) Rachel is still alive. She was licked by a buncha cats after the explosion and is now cat woman. Duh.
    I'm talking about Chris Nolan replacing Katie Holmes (Rachel Dawes Batman Begins) with Maggie Gyllenhaal (Rachel Dawes The Dark Knight) or were you living under a rock when Batman Begins was released in summer 2005?

Don't flame ~hero

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    looks like somebody's gonna get a warning for not putting in spoilers and starting a thread that already exists.
    We have a warn button. Its far more effective then being an ass.

Which is exactly what you're doing. Next time use the warn button yourself ~hero

Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Need A Name View Post
    (SPOILER)Two-Face wont be dead
    i think the Penguin would work well in Nolans approach
    I saw on one of those like... aol entertainment things where it shows pictures and tells stuff relating to the actor or picture and it said that rumor had it that the next Batman was going to have the Penguin and the Riddler, Johnny Depp being the Riddler, but I dunno about the penguin.

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

oh god
    If Johnny Depp becomes anything to do with the Batman series, its gone down the pan.
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'd personally say that Catwoman is the most obvious choice as she's always played something of a love interest for Batman, though she's not usually what I would call a threat to Gotham. I'd say maybe Talia Al'Ghul could make an appearance. It'd make sense for her to be out for revenge on Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Need A Name
    I disagree with the Penguin. He was always more of a gangster in the comics, and any take on him that involves having him associated with actual Penguins is an obvious no go. I just can't see them playing the Gangster angle Batman's war on the mob played so heavily into Begins, and even more so in The Dark Knight. I think iot'd feel kind of like retreading the same old ground. I'm sure if Nolan included him I'd be very pleased with how he was used, but I guess I just never liked the character to begin with.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

No warning necessary but a spoiler in the thread title is appropriate.
    Figaro Castle

Maybe Nolan could use mobsters again if the audience isn't tired of the mobster angle.
    Last edited by The Fat Bioware Nerd; 08-12-2008 at 10:39 PM.

CLAYFACE!

I'm talking about Chris Nolan replacing Katie Holmes (Rachel Dawes Batman Begins) with Maggie Gyllenhaal (Rachel Dawes The Dark Knight) or were you living under a rock when Batman Begins was released in summer 2005?
    no I was there, I was just not caring about what you meant. Catwoman is the next villan, I solved the mystery with a clever jab at the lameness of batman returns. This thread can be closed now.