Page 47 of 113 FirstFirst ... 273741424344454647484950515253576797 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dobby View Post
    As I have said before, a few times, Cho only seems to show up when there is talk of her lynching... I truly do find this suspicious... Why do you not simply continue speaking, trying to aid the town, rather than simply trying to defend yourself?
    If I recall I've only been called up on a lynch twice. And the first hardly counts since it was day 1 shenanigans. Also what do you call what I did in my big post? I hardly call it defense since I even said I can't really defend myself against a cop claim. I simply told the town how things were and my take on it.

Cho:
    That is basically the only time I have seen you post anything of aid to the town... I'm still not certain what to make of all of this, that is why I have yet to vote against anyone. There is simply too much information to sort through and process...

I don't like your miller argument.

Why did he bring it up? Because it's one of the ways you'd still be innocent. I think most people have enough of a grasp on the rules to know the roles, so surely this is just an easy way to throw it back in Neville's face?

Granted, there's nothing solid on you unless Neville's roleclaim is to be believed. (And boy has there been a lot of that.)

At the same time, you're not the only one on my radar right now.

You know, the more I think of it, the more I don't like Neville's claim.

I mean why would you mention Miller? Honestly? What Cop in thep ast has said "I tested it and I'm sane and he's scum, oh by the way they could be Miller" it's almost like he KNOWS I'm a Miller when I don't, and expects his claim to get me killed,. flip Miller so he can go "Oh my bad! Guess that off chance of 'em being the Miller was right!".

I take back what I said earlier. If I flip what I am (I.E. not Miller) he's scum and kill him. If I die and flip Miller, he's the Mafia Cop and kill him.

Why don't we just kill you both?

Cho can die tonight, and then if you aren't scum, Neville can die tomorrow?

We can't forget Ron, either...

Oh and before anyone gets on me, I don't mind being lynched today. My role isn't overly helpful to the town in what I got in my role PM, and we got 2 mafia bagged, so we can afford to take a hit if it'll be a good info lynch to smoke out the Mafia Cop.

Of course there is no way to be certain that Neville is even a cop... He could simply be a regular Mafia, but then, so could most everyone here... We have had so many roleclaims, it would not surprise me...

At the moment, I am tending to side with Voldy on this one... If Cho dies and it turns out she was innocent, then we can easily go after Neville tomorrow unless the SK or Vig or who/whatever the second killing party is takes him out...

Of course there is no way to be certain that Neville is even a cop... He could simply be a regular Mafia
    Actually that's more then likely. I mean what Mafia would throw their Mafia Cop out on the chopping block when they could throw a less useful Goon? Well unless there's only one mafia and their low on members now and their only remaining roles are other power roles.

Though with the frequent mafia deaths, I'm thinking there's either 1 big mafia, or 2 mafias. Too many mafia have died too fast for me to think it's just a standard 4-5 mafia set up. Unless our night killer is just that damn good. But the first 2 scenarios are far more likely.

Ack, my head hurts.

It not fair that other people get to hide in the back, so until tomorrow, I'm not worrying about Mafia.

Exactly. Since the mafia are free to talk to each other, it would not be hard to toss a lesser member if it is to throw people off of their power roles.... which makes me think that the timing is a tad convenient, too...

I find it interesting, though there is a slight chance it is merely coincidence, that the claim only came after Ron was put under suspicion...

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cho Chang (3): Neville Longbottom, Buckbeak, Ron Weasley
    Ron Weasley (1): Rubeus Hagrid

20 hours and 20 minutes. Wow, that long still? It seems like it should be way later than it is. Oh welly welly!

OK. FF IV DS is amazing. If you have a DS, you need to go buy it.

Of course there is no way to be certain that Neville is even a cop... He could simply be a regular Mafia, but then, so could most everyone here... We have had so many roleclaims, it would not surprise me...

At the moment, I am tending to side with Voldy on this one... If Cho dies and it turns out she was innocent, then we can easily go after Neville tomorrow unless the SK or Vig or who/whatever the second killing party is takes him out...
    I agree, and hope that even if whatever is killing the mafia , that (s)he kills Neville if he is in fact lying.

There is only one thing that I have a problem with. If Neville is telling the truth, he is probably useless as a cop as our remaining protective roles will hinder him as well. Buckbeak claims to be a jailkeeper, and he would block Neville's cop ability to protect him. And if I try and protect him there is a chance he would die. And it would stink to lose our cop. Especially because he can clear my name. What a predicament.

Ron:
    True enough... there are so many roleclaims that there are quite a few people at risk... it is all a matter of who to go after. If Cho really is innocent, there is no reason to protect Neville, however, if it really is that Cho is Mafia, the question is, risk losing Neville so that he could do his job, or protect him and not let him investigate?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Draco Malfoy View Post
    @Buckbeak: Who do you find to be suspicious right now?
    Filch, where are you?

Admittedly, my thoughts are too disorganized for me to properly form suspicions...I'll probably have to start from page 1 and reorganize my thoughts so I can have a list of the suspicious ones and why I think they're suspicious.