Page 101 of 113 FirstFirst ... 5181919596979899100101102103104105106107111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1686

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

I guess Filch is in the clear now. At least it wasn't completely not worth it to lynch Snape. I mean, that was a better decision than Peter.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Harry Potter and the Pure-Blood Jester?

Works for me.

Thank god we didn't lynch Filch. We at least have one confirmed townie that can't die.

Who's all still alive?

Blog Entries

Albus Dumbledore
    Dobby
    Mr. Filch
    Rubeus Hagrid
    Luna Lovegood
    Moaning Myrtle
    Remus Lupin
    Voldemort

Thanks Harold I can use that for a suspicion list.

Blog Entries

Everyone on that list is a suspect of mine.

Well, I ditched the idea of compiling a suspicion list for myself, because I'm really only suspicious of Myrtle.

OK, my partner... is new. Don't blame them

Snape was suspicious, wonderful qwerty or ron made a statement he did something amazing. I thought qwerty was more awesome than he was and thought maybe snape was just revealing what ron found. But if my partner payed attention at all to how snape reacted they wouldn't have pressed so hard. I'm sorry. We were wrong. But it was suspicious how his investigations fit so perfectly.

I told them to roleclaim yesterday alas they did not. You may not believe us, and I'm claiming now because well it's about time. Plus I mean 4/5 WOO I'm like so totally awesome at being this role.

I'm the Cop.

Don't get all OMG another cop role claim. Seriously go look at my posts please. It's freaking obvious.

Night One: Hagrid - innocent
    NIght Two: Ron - Guilty
    Night Three: Hermione - Guilty
    NIght Four( the night I was gone -.-): Voldemort - Innocent
    Night Five: Remus - Guilty

I investigated myself cause well, no one is suspicious on day one and had to check sanity!
    Ron, oh come on he was so suspicious.
    Same as ron I actually had hermy for night two then changed at the last minute to ron
    Ask my partner.... he thought voldy was suspicious?
    And well remus, as my partner did say he was trying to bring up that dudders wasn't suspicious and then once it seemed there was no hope, he hopped on the bandwagon. Then this past day he agreed with me really quickly. My partner things they were smart and that remus was just listening to reason. Meh whutever.

You can check my posts.

Day three, I said in public. "I think Ron is Guilty." And I kept my vote on him.
    Day four I was arguing with neville a lot because I knew he couldn't be a cop. Cho didn't add up. Why would I argue so much about the cop issue eh? Also so many of my posts were directed at the cop issues. I had hermy as guilty voted and kept it. Once I outed hermy she kept bring up that I was suspicious after that. Once I said something about her she didn't like it but before that, she didn't really mention me.
    Day four well I honestly can't say what my partner was thinking -.-
    Day five well as I said, the snape thing WAS fishy. I wish my partner had investigated remus the night before but whutever.

And so now, you may not believe me but i'm gonna go a head and

##Vote: Remus

I implore you to vote for remus... in time though. Don't waste this day by a speed lynch. If you even believe me that is.

Albus Dumbledore - ????
    Dobby - ????
    Mr. Filch - paranoid gun owner
    Rubeus Hagrid - cop
    Luna Lovegood - seems pretty much like a townie
    Moaning Myrtle - annoying
    Remus Lupin - guilty
    Voldemort - innocent

That's all we have left. We may be at the end of the mafia or there is someone else left. If there is I say find them. You can lynch me if you want, but I am telling the truth.

Also you all know who I am now xD Also I'm most likely dead tonight cause of this.
    Last edited by [M] Jeff - Single Dad; 08-20-2008 at 12:08 AM. Reason: COLORS for investigation, gotsta make it prutty

Oh that's just perfect, I back you up and the moment the heat would be on you, you roleclaim like this.

This game truly sucks now.

Does anyone truly believe we have 6 cops in one game?

So you knew at the Neville/Cho debacle about two mafia, and you didn't speak up? You just happily waited until they were both lynched and all the way until the endgame where you could use it on me?

Sounds legitimate to me, so I'll join you on your Remus suspicion, but I won't vote yet. I think if you don't get killed tonight, then you should definitely check out Myrtle. Myrtle seems more of a threat than Dobby, Luna, and myself.

Well, I didn't see your post Remus before I made mine. It feels nice to turn the tables onto you this time. I've been waiting to say this:

Explain yourself d00d.

Even if you aren't suspicious, I think an explanation from you would benefit us on finding the remaining scum.

I did speak up about it. I didn't know he was a lyncher but I knew he wasn't a cop. If I had pressed it, since you all bandwagoned that cho was "mafia" you think I really could have said more and not got lynched myself? You all followed paul like sheep.... again.

Albus. Don't just follow me if you doubt me though people. Look at Remus for yourselves.

Explain what? I've never behaved like scum in the least!

I've never sided with known scum, all you guys have is his roleclaim and you're eating it up like puppies.

No wonder Neville got away with it. You just post cop, use hindsight, saying that you found lot's of scum to back it up, and Bam!

Everybody turns away from you and onto me.

Wow! I never knew I was everyone! Why are you so defensive towards me? I came to you in a kind and civilized manner and I don't think "I think an explanation from you would benefit us on finding the remaining scum." Would've intimidated you so much if you're town.

And what do you mean "turns away from you?"