Page 103 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3538393979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1686

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rubeus Hagrid View Post
    I investigated Voldemort... well, because it was late, I was tired, and he was on my suspicious list from the day before due to how he was acting. Once I actually thought it through, I was kicking myself. I did not investigate Snape because I felt there was easily enough to demonstrate why we should lynch him... which, apparently there was.

Notice how I mentioned Voldemort as suspicious (after Hermione) the day before I investigated him, and then after that didn't mention him at all. His investigation had cleared him.
    While I'm not trying to say you're guilty, I just find it suspicious that you release your investigative results about me the day after I had to out myself because of Myrtle...

But, I AM innocent, and the fact that you said that shows you have some legitimacy to your statement. And I was rather irritated with how Remus handled the Severus situation.

Right now, I'd have no problem voting Remus, but I'm going to hold out for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Albus Dumbledore View Post
    I say we lynch Myrtle and settle this once and for all and lets see if we can get any more information from the night actions tomorrow.
    I disagree. Actually, I'm starting to get the vibe that Myrtle is a townie who just can't play. I have however, been suspicious of you.

Myrtle's been bandwagoning though...

DAMN THIS GAME! QUITE MAKING ME CONTRADICT MYSELF!!

Well so far Myrtle's existence is deterring us from finding the mafia. If they aren't good at helping the town I'm OK with that, but if Myrtle is town and is making us extremely suspicious then they need to be wiped.

Well so far Myrtle's existence is deterring us from finding the mafia. If they aren't good at helping the town I'm OK with that, but if Myrtle is town and is making us extremely suspicious then they need to be wiped.
    Well, that is a true thing to say. I for my part would rather get rid of Myrtle instead of Remus although there is very good reason to believe Hagrids claim as Lupin urged the town to lynch me because this would have been the one way to get rid of me.
    In other posts it was just the other way round, don´t know what to believe right now, but I just came home after a hard nights work and I´m setting off to bed before jumping to any conclusions or votes.

And damn you Luna for quoting all these lines from Myrtles crusade against me yesterday. I was so excited about doing this

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Remus Lupin (1): Rubeus Hagrid

17 hours and 39 minutes remain. I'm out of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Harry Potter View Post
    17 hours and 39 minutes remain. I'm out of this thread.
    Quick! Let's speed lynch out of spite! :rolleyes2

Hey, I've been doing my best to help and if you guys don't like my efforts then lynch another town and waste all your efforts.

##Lynch: Remus Lupin

I've been waiting to to that since the start.

P.S: Filch isn't a paranoid gun owner still, I'm certain I just wish you guys would believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Voldemort View Post
    I say we lynch Myrtle and settle this once and for all and lets see if we can get any more information from the night actions tomorrow.
    I disagree. Actually, I'm starting to get the vibe that Myrtle is a townie who just can't play. I have however, been suspicious of you.

Myrtle's been bandwagoning though...

DAMN THIS GAME! QUITE MAKING ME CONTRADICT MYSELF!!
    I'd like to point out there is still a possibility that Voldemort is a mafia Mason.

I can't believe I'm still alive. Very well Hagrid, time for some answers

Yes, I did focus on Myrtle on that day. I can't remember for certain, but I believe that Dudley was accused first by Myrtle herself, and I believed that it was a diversion, as so many before.

Dudley hadn't actually posted much at all, so my opinion on him was limited to none. I didn't mind voting for him, but I wanted to vote for Myrtle. She was annoying me to no end.

Then in the end, Myrtle said she would stop, posted in a normal fashion for about 5 or 6 posts, and therefore I said that she had been behaving a little better.

I felt no need to lynch her anymore. It wasn't until after she started to get serious that I started to notice scummy behaviour. Then came the roleclaim of Snape, everyone decided to kill Dudley, and so did I.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mr. Filch View Post
    Well, that is a true thing to say. I for my part would rather get rid of Myrtle instead of Remus although there is very good reason to believe Hagrids claim as Lupin urged the town to lynch me because this would have been the one way to get rid of me.
    That isn't true, Filch, and you know it. I was against Lynching you for exactly this reason.

I will go find the many posts now. And I don't like the fact that you make up facts so that I seem like scum.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Remus Lupin View Post
    I'm just warning that if we lynch Filch, the mafia would almost certainly kill Snape, while they wouldn't be able to do it the other way around.

Assuming Snape spoke the truth(worst case scenario).
    I'll post it again, new page and such.

Dobby: Wouldn't the mafia especially want to target Filch? They can't nightkill him.

If there is a chance I'm wrong, I want the one that can't die to live.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rubeus Hagrid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Moaning Myrtle View Post
    Mafia won't kill Filch though, so we need to lynch him.

How does that make ANY sense at all? If Snape's mafia, he's not really at risk either!

This town is really stupid. *shakes head* It's only by the grace of the mafia killing each other that we still have a chance.
    I can't believe I'm reading that either.

If Filch really is a paranoid gun owner, Snape was right(I don't see how though, except foul play), we were wrong, and he would be a townie.
    I've always acted with the town's best interest in mind. The only time I was acting selfishly, as Hagrid pointed out, was when I wanted to lynch Myrtle with all my heart.

I never knew you all had such a poor opinion of me.
    Last edited by [M] Elize; 08-20-2008 at 12:06 PM.

You´re right I must have messed things up with yours and Myrtle´s posts. Sorry for that, but it was six in the morning and I was just going to bed after work
    And as I also said I am still for lynching Myrtle rather than you although Rubeus claim is not unthinkable.

And there lies my problem. I actually BELIEVE him.

I've been wrecking my brain trying to figure out why he would roleclaim it, but I can't actually think of a reason. If he were mafia, would he really sacrifice himself(the last mafia) to kill off one townie?

They owuld lose then anyway, as you all would lynch him the next day. It doesn't seem logical. And he doesn't seem to be insane. So how did I get a guilty reading? >.<

The only think I could think of is Miller, hardly a far stretch in this game, but wouldn't I have been told I was the Miller?

If last day was bad, this day is frying my brain.

No, its not really necessary that you have been told to be the Miller which is a theory that ist just as believeable as Haggers claim.
    At such a late time in the game maybe Hagrid thought it was time to let us know his investigations because it would be a loss not to know any of his results before he dies. With also many Mafia dead it is thinkable that there´s a chance of just one ore two remaining and Rubeus is acting really selfless.

Hmmm, maybe, but I don't really think that Hagrid is lying here. It just doesn't fit.

Although the timing seems a little off, and the chances weren't that much in his favor of actually getting a guilty, I still think that Hagrid's claim is true.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mr. Filch View Post
    You´re right I must have messed things up with yours and Myrtle´s posts. Sorry for that, but it was six in the morning and I was just going to bed after work
    And as I also said I am still for lynching Myrtle rather than you although Rubeus claim is not unthinkable.

Your such an alliance seeker its pathetic, first its Snape you cowered behind, and now he's gone so to avoid confrontation you ally with Lupin after he starts making small comments towards you.
    Your all talk as well, go ahead vote me, I still don't believe your a paranoid gun owner and your just using the story so you don't get targeted.