Page 104 of 113 FirstFirst ... 45484949899100101102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1686

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Luna Lovegood View Post
    There's also the possibility that Sirius is telling the truth, and we have two killing factions/roles and a doctor. I mean most games do have at least one effective protective role.
    I thought I'd bring this to peoples attention as well, just Luna conveniently siding with Sirius who was mafia.

Why do you call it cowering behind Snape. I had enough reason to believe and defend him. More than all of you and since I not you was proved right to do so I do not think that this is an arguement you can come up with against me.

##vote: Myrtle

I have no problem in voting on you Do you not (as a townie which of course you are) think it could be that Remus is a Miller? It is possible for me to believe so because he is right in saying that yesterday he urged the town to lynch Snape instead of me to further prove his claim. If the paranoid gun owner would have been killed during the day the mafia would have no problem in killing Snape in the night so why do it this way?
    And instead of accusing people for seeking alliance or something you might as well bring in some reasoning.

I brought in reasoning, I gave you my opinion and now your throwing a fit and voting for me.
    I'm not gonna lower myself by voting for you, you have little understanding about the space between Answering back, and throwing a fit.

And if you are Paranoid Vig why has there been a consistent 2 kills a night instead of the odd 3?

Also the chance of him being a Miller is small, your just really gullible.

I don't get you, Myrtle. Here is me on the chopping block, and you decide to go after Filch and Luna with no actual reason?

Doesn't even make any sense. If you'd want to change focus on someone, I would've been perfect for it.

This game is now actually hurting my head.

Because Filch is just being ridiculous.

And Filch would only kill if he's being targeted.

Snape targeted him.
    Also Filch isn't being reasonable, I just think he is a mafia, full stop.

I'm going to be gone for a little while.

Myrtle has slipped up several times now, to be referenced by earlier posts, and that of Luna.

Plus, I don't like the way she keeps targeting Filch. He is pretty much confirmed now, and I don't see why suspision should even be on him. Even yesterday against all logic you kept saying that.

Therefore my vote seems evident.

##vote: Myrtle

Why is Myrtle trying to incriminate everyone?

Good one Remus, go with Filch. <_<
    I'm sticking with my vote, and Voldy I'm just pointing out possibilities.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Remus Lupin (2): Rubeus Hagrid, Moaning Myrtle
    Moaning Myrtle (2): Mr. Filch, Remus Lupin

6 votes to lynch, 5 hours 52 minutes remaining.

So, when its revealed I'm a vanilla townie, will you guys lynch Remus?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Albus Dumbledore View Post
    Well so far Myrtle's existence is deterring us from finding the mafia. If they aren't good at helping the town I'm OK with that, but if Myrtle is town and is making us extremely suspicious then they need to be wiped.

Albus: you've already said you believe that I am the cop. You even argued with Remus a bit, and said you believed me that he is, in fact, guilty. But now you're pushing Myrtle. Why? Why go after someone who's admittedly being stupid and dumb instead of someone who, if you believe my role, must almost certainly be mafia? And why the sudden switch away from Remus onto Myrtle?

To everyone: Remus's insistence that there is only "one last" mafia member left makes me believe there is almost certainly more. I had been thinking 1-2 more (and those two would have been Snape and Filch, but now that's out). Either way, there's apparently only one faction left (and they decided to do us a favor by killing the Jester last night).

Look back at my posts and my votings. My partner already laid everything on on why Remus is suspicious. We said that Ron and Hermione were suspicious the day after we're claiming that we investigated them, and were even the only votes (which should have raised some eyebrows). I also mentioned Voldemort as suspicious the day before I investigated him, and never after that. Everything we've done supports me being the cop. And if you accept that, the only decision for a town-supporter to make is to lynch the scum that the cop points out. Isn't that my job, after all?