Page 111 of 113 FirstFirst ... 116191101105106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1686

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

Okay, there's four of us left. There can only be one mafia. This lynch is it, so if we lynch wrong, we're done. It's time for us all to give our opinions of the other players.

Dobby I'd pretty much written off as a newbie townie for no real reason. He's been slightly inactive, but so has everyone else that's alive. He hasn't done or said anything to make me think he's mafia. Filch is a confirmed townie after Snape's death as far as I'm concerned. No need to discuss him any. Dumbledore I never formed a real opinion of, he just kinda slid under my radar. Between Dobby and Dumbledore, I want to vote Dumbledore. Looking back he didn't even vote for about four days. He has an excuse for one.

##Vote: Dumbledore

Umm.. what now? I´ve just spent some time trying to discover any incriminating facts on you but there are so damn little that I can just hang on some very little hints.

Luna: The only fact I found here is that she tried to protect Dudley after Snape claimed Record Keeper. Even though she did it in a very unobtrusive way so I might just be judging it wrong. Another point ist her eagerness to keep focus on Myrtle, when all suspicions where on Remus.

Dumbledore: Well there isn´t much to say. If so, maybe it is that he went alung with Luna focussing Myrtle but I cannot say more about old Albus.

Dobby: The only thing that makes me loo at you is that you are so damn reasonable and not starting anything. Maybe just to avoid any kind of suspicion. So you´re either really helpful or a really smart mafian

I´m holding my vote back and wait what you other people have to say.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

6 hours 16 minutes!

It's about time someone called me out on the voting.

I purposely didn't vote because a lot of you guys like to raise suspicion based just on someone's vote, and I don't think if I voted for a Vanilla Townie, along with my absences, that I could provide enough proof against someone claiming I'm scum. I also didn't want to take the chance of having the town turn on me and wasting one lynch on a Vanilla. I assure you I'm not mafia, and if there's people to be suspicious about, it's you ( Luna ) and Dobby.

Luna
    You haven't been fairly active as well, you've just shown up on few instances when you could call out Myrtle. Maybe you are mafia, but you don't have the time to make a legitimate claim on someone, and used Myrtle as a scapegoat for someone to target.

Dobby
    Hmm, I'll formulate my opinion about you later, I'll read more of your posts soon and see what I think.

We've got about 4 hours left too...

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

2 hours and 53 minutes. There's still only one vote, by Luna for Albus.

I suppose I can't completely rule out Luna... though I am still leaning toward Dumbledore... since we basically know Filch is a townie...

KACHOW--Long Post!

Filch
    I searched that flash just in case there was a scum version of your role, and there isn't. This means we're on the same side, and I need your help to find the last scum. I can't do this alone.

Dobby
    I'm paranoid about what you are/are going to do, but you seem harmless to me.

and finally,

Luna
    Alright, I'll be straight up. Everyone said you seemed harmless but I've been keeping a close watch on you and you're my biggest suspicion. The fact that you immediately come out with a vote today without proper reasoning or action taken by other town is feeding the fire for me. Were you so confident that you would win today and decided to vote? That's definitely not your style especially since you've said this earlier before--
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Lovegood
    Um. We're three votes away from ending the day. Can't we just put our votes down later or something?
    Why the sudden decision to vote for me? Especially with such a lame reason too, making me even more suspicious that you're the last scum!

I'd also like to mention that recently, you've been antagonizing Myrtle--and Myrtle only. I'm sure you knew as well as everyone else that it would be easier to get rid of Myrtle than any other Vanilla Townie because of the spite that we already had for him. Even after Hagrid's exceptionally marvelous help to the town, you still decided to attack Myrtle and not Remus, who was clearly scum. Were you trying to protect your scum buddy from suspicion? I think so!
    Hagrid:

I thought it was important to talk about all of my suspicions, not just Remus
    Let me remind you that the only mention you had of Remus being scum was when you finally decided to vote for him because you're Myrtle bashing would have been useless.
    Sorry Remus, but I don't believe you. Tomorrow it's Myrtle's turn.

##Vote: Remus Lupin
    And then you went ahead and claimed that Myrtle was going down the next day!

You're scum and I've found you out! Dobby and Filch I need your help.

It's true that Luna has said before that she didn't want to speed-lynch... but she also said that she would be busy... You, Dumbledore, I'm still wondering why you were posting so little so early on... You really weren't much help...

Though Luna was, kinda pressing the Myrtle issue, but then, so were a lot of people. Actually... She was saying for a while that she was being 'too trusting' and arguing in favor of people who were accused of being Mafia... I'm incredibly confused... but I suppose that's the only thing I can do and hope that I'm right...

##Vote: Luna

Alright! You agreed with me! I want to hold my vote for now and let Filch decide the game. I'd like to see Luna get out of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Albus Dumbledore View Post

Luna
    Alright, I'll be straight up. Everyone said you seemed harmless but I've been keeping a close watch on you and you're my biggest suspicion. The fact that you immediately come out with a vote today without proper reasoning or action taken by other town is feeding the fire for me. Were you so confident that you would win today and decided to vote? That's definitely not your style especially since you've said this earlier before--
    Um. We're three votes away from ending the day. Can't we just put our votes down later or something?
    Why the sudden decision to vote for me? Especially with such a lame reason too, making me even more suspicious that you're the last scum!
    I don't have one single reason to vote for Dobby or Filch. You have contributed nothing. You don't vote. You don't talk. You've had absolutely nothing to say at all until I voted you. Nothing. Now you've set up Filch to speed lynch me. I'm disappointed that you all can't pull yourselves together at a crucial moment like this. You all keep saying you'll find evidence against someone. We're out of time.

I'd also like to mention that recently, you've been antagonizing Myrtle--and Myrtle only. I'm sure you knew as well as everyone else that it would be easier to get rid of Myrtle than any other Vanilla Townie because of the spite that we already had for him. Even after Hagrid's exceptionally marvelous help to the town, you still decided to attack Myrtle and not Remus, who was clearly scum. Were you trying to protect your scum buddy from suspicion? I think so!
    Hagrid:

I thought it was important to talk about all of my suspicions, not just Remus
    Let me remind you that the only mention you had of Remus being scum was when you finally decided to vote for him because you're Myrtle bashing would have been useless.
    Sorry Remus, but I don't believe you. Tomorrow it's Myrtle's turn.

##Vote: Remus Lupin
    And then you went ahead and claimed that Myrtle was going down the next day!

You're scum and I've found you out! Dobby and Filch I need your help.
    Check my first post on that day. When I previewed and saw Hagrid's claim it was clear that Remus was pretty much scum and nothing else needed to be said about him.

I am still torn between you and Luna, Dumbledore. When I wrote this post above she was my #1 suspicion and she still is.
    Funnily enough you seem to take it for granted, the we believe your townie claim and should help you to figure this out.
    But you´re lucky and I think that the more pressing evidence is on Luna and as Dobby said let´s hope that I am right

##vote: Loony

Thank you guys!

##Vote: Luna

I honestly don't know what to say... She's right that you haven't been much help... you were missing for a fair amount of days and didn't really post anything against anyone... Now you come out with a whole lot of evidence against Luna... She may have been arguing FOR some of the mafia people, but you were not arguing at all, for the most part. If you had all these suspicions against her, why not just come out with it earlier? If she really is Mafia, we would have been able to get a Mafia killed off instead of a townie...

I am honestly confused...

##Unvote

I just deleted a post with angry words. Sorry 'bout that.

Too late Chrissy...too late ;_;