Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 136393103107108109110111112113
Results 1,681 to 1,686 of 1686

Thread: Mafia X: Harry Potter and the LYNCHER WINS HURRAY! oh and town beat mafia I s'pose

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Harry, you should post things like night actions now.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was just getting ready to do that, qwerty! You read my mind.

Attached is the spreadsheet I used. It's a wonderful funderful thing. All sorts of info is there!

Mafia Forum A (Ron, Hermione, Dudley): skum
    Mafia Forum B (Sirius, Remus, Goyle, Luna): badscums
    Mason Forum (Tonks, Voldemort): maysun
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries

And I'm working on consolidating all the Role PMs. Give me a few minutes and those will be there for you to see!

Free-range Human Recognized Member Lawr's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

It's taking him so long to post it because of the 40 Cops in the setup.
    placeholder_text.jpeg

Blog Entries

Albus Dumbledore, Bellatrix Lestrange, Cho Chang, Dobby, Moaning Myrtle
    Dude! Awesome! Your role is, like, the most awesome role ever. And so powerful too! I wish I could have had this role! You wanna know what it is?

You may have already guessed, it's Vanilla Town.

You have no special abilities. You work with the rest of the town to figure out who the scum are and lynch them. Have fun!

Luna Lovegood
    Wit beyond measure
    is man's greatest treasure
    but carry a gun
    and you'll always have fun

You are the Vengeful Townie. You play the game as a normal townie, but if you are lynched, you have the option to kill anyone you desire. Make your kill choice in the game thread in the form "##Kill: X". There'll be a grace period so you don't have to constantly watch the thread, just because I'm nice.

Oh, Goyle. Just a lackey, or something far more sinister?

If you chose "sinister", you are CORRECT!

So sinister, in fact, that you are the Godfather of the Mafia!

-Each night, you and your fellow Mafia members choose one person to kill. Discussion and kill choice takes place here. Mafia forum password is ghosthorses.
    -If investigated, you will be shown to be innocent.
    -You win when there are an equal number of Mafia and non-Mafia players remaining.
    -Your fellow Mafia are Sirius Black and Remus Lupin.

Quick! It's a Boggart!

"Hey Boggart, wanna join the Mafia?"

Remus! You are a Mafia Recruiter.

-You have one chance during the game to recruit someone into your Mafia. This will be done at night, and must be done by PMing Harry Potter. Keep in mind that there are players that can not be recruited. If you try to recruit one of those players, your recruiting will fail and you will not get another chance.
    -Each night, you and your fellow Mafia members choose one person to kill. Discussion and kill choice takes place here. Mafia forum password is ghosthorses.
    -You win when there are an equal number of Mafia and non-Mafia players remaining.
    -Your fellow Mafia are Sirius Black and Gregory Goyle.

On the run from the law for 15 years. And for good reason! Sirius, you are a Mafia Goon.

-Your fellow Mafia are Sirius Black and Gregory Goyle.

Hagrid's a creep. I mean, come on, spying on the kids from your shack by the woods? Too bad you're the only one that knows you're actually a Cop, trying to keep order from afar.

-Each night you may investigate one person and you will get a result of "Innocent" or "Guilty".
    -You win with the town.

DON'T CALL ME NYMPHADORA!

Despite being cursed with just a terrible, terrible, awful name, you're a very good person. You're a Mason Doctor.

-Each night you may choose one person to protect, and that person will be immune to nightkills for that night.
    -Additionally, you are part of a secret society of Masons who meet here. The code word for entry is majorgeneral.
    -You may not protect yourself or your fellow Mason, Voldemort.
    -You win with the town.

Voldemort, Voldemort, oh Voldy Voldy Voldy Voldemort! Congratulations! You've just been accepted into a secret society! That's right, you're a Mason!

-You are part of a secret society of Masons who meet here. The code word for entry is majorgeneral.
    -Your fellow Mason is Tonks.
    -You win with the town.

Damn kids, always sneaking around. I'll show them. Next time one of them comes up to me: ka-BLAMMO!

Oh wait, that one had every perfectly good reason to be in the halls and it's not even dark out and they were being a good child. Oh well, can't help being a Paranoid Gun Owner.

-If someone targets you during the night, you will kill them, regardless of their alliance.
    -You win with the town.

You were never really good with the magic, were you? Just the plants. Oh, those plants. So many of them are so good for choking. You just want to take one of those choking plants and wrap it around someone's neck. Specifically Cho Chang's neck. She stole your dear Harry and broke his heart. That dirty whore. You dirty Lyncher.

-Your goal is to get Cho Chang lynched.
    -If Cho is killed any other way, you will commit suicide the following night.

SLUT!

First Viktor Krum, then Ron Weasley, all while the media portrayed you as being with Harry! Not to mention that your real-life counterpart is a teen idol! You may as well just head out to your nearest street corner and flag down passing cars, you Prostitute.

-You may choose one person per night to roleblock. That person's night action will be cancelled.
    -In addition, you are a member of the Mafia, and your Mafia gets to choose one person per night to kill. Discussion of this variety will take place here. The Mafia forum password is thriller.
    -You win when there are an even number of Mafia and non-Mafia players remaining.
    -Your fellow Mafia are Ron Weasley and Dudley Dursley.

Ron was never the brightest, but he always seemed to have a sixth sense for solving some of the tough problems that even Hermione couldn't work out. Of course, he also followed his lover Hermione to the dark side. Hence, he became a Mafia Cop.

-You may choose one person each night to investigate. You will learn that person's role.
    -In addition, you are a member of the Mafia, and your Mafia gets to choose one person per night to kill. Discussion of this variety will take place here. The Mafia forum password is thriller.
    -You win when there are an even number of Mafia and non-Mafia players remaining.
    -Your fellow Mafia are Hermione Granger and Dudley Dursley.

Dudley's always been the leader of a gang. Why should that change now? You are the Godfather!

-You are a member of the Mafia, and your Mafia gets to choose one person per night to kill. Discussion of this variety will take place here. The Mafia forum password is thriller.
    -If you are investigated, the result will show you to be innocent.
    -Your fellow Mafia are Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley.

Ah, Severus Snape. The wizarding world's most famous double agent. Who better to have a complete record of everyone's full identities? You are the Record Keeper.

Too bad you've been too busy to keep your records organized.

-Each night you will automatically randomly investigate one person's role. It could even be you, and you could read someone's role multiple times. That should teach you to get more organized.
    -You win with the town.
    Note on Snape: Snape checked his files to find out people's roles. This is why, when he read Filch's role, he didn't die. Get it now? Files can't kill you unless you get a really nasty paper cut.

Oh boy, this is a fun one. I'm not going to even try to add any flavor to this. xD

You are the Shrink.

-Each night you may investigate one person to discover their sanity. You will receive a result of "sane" or "insane". Some Mafia are insane, but a result of insane does not necessarily indicate that the person is in the Mafia.
    -You win with the town.
    -Good luck. xD
    Note on Crabbe: A result of "insane" would come from investigation of the Jester, the Lyncher, the Paranoid Gun Owner, or any non-Godfather Mafia. This was determined by LoM and I.

Teenage girls. All they do is talk talk talk talk talk talk talk. Ginny Weasley? Yeah, you're no different. You're a Blabbermouth just like the rest of them.

-If you are killed at night, you will reveal your killer.
    -You win with the town.

Living as a rat for 13 years would make anyone go crazy. It's even worse when you look better as a rat than as a human being. It's no wonder why Peter Pettigrew aka Scabbers turned into a Jester.

-Your goal is to get lynched.
    -If you die in any other way, you lose.
    -If you are still alive when any other endgame conditions are met (for example, when only Mafia remain), you commit suicide and lose.

That Draco Malfoy, always sticking his nose in everything. It's a skill that served him well: he's a Cop.

-Each night you may investigate one person and you will get a result of "Innocent" or "Guilty".
    -You win with the town.
    Draco was Naive, remember.

Buckbeak is a fearsome beast. Luckily for the Town, he's on their side. He's not opposed to taking innocent Townies into custody, however. He's the Jailkeeper slash Hippopotamus slash Griffin (which is of course lion slash eagle).

-You may choose one target each night. That person will be protected and roleblocked; that is, they are immune to being nightkilled but are also unable to perform any night actions. For reasons that should be obvious, you can not use this ability on yourself. (Who'd let you out of jail in the morning?)
    -You win with the Town.
    Hippogriffs are actually a horse/griffin combination. But hippopotamus sounds cooler.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

This should be closed now. Games over. Hope you all had fun.
    Be on the lookout for the scummies. Coming soon.